Berat Backpackers Hostel
Voted Best Hostel In Albania 2012 from Hostelworld reviewers. We are the first and only authentic Backpackers hostel in Berat. The house is a UNESCO protected building with traditional features set in a beautiful location, in the historic Gorica quater of Berat. Come and relax and enjoy the unique atmosphere of the stylish house and chill out in the large garden with fruit trees.
It's the perfect place to stay when visiting the beautiful city of Berat which has just been awarded UNESCO status.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
SEE MAP IN PHOTOS and follow directions below
* Ask the bus driver to let you off the bus at Palma hotel. All buses pass this on the way into town.
* Palma hotel is next to the river and footbridge. Cross the footbridge to Gorica next to Palma Hotel.
* When you cross the bridge, in front of you there will be some stairs, climb these and walk past Antigoni Restaurant to the upper path/road
* Walk for about 5 mins along this narrow winding street and look for a door the right. THE NUMBER ON THE HOSTEL DOOR IS 295, you will see the sign. If you start to go down a steep hill you have missed the door. Door 295. Come in you are there.
If you get lost ask the locals for Scotty they all will know where to send you.
BEWARE A guesthouse in the street are claiming to tourists to be the hostel even when they ask for Scotty. Dont miss staying in the best place in town!!!!