Opened new on the 16th of December 2011 in Berlin. The 2A hostel offers you an alternative and you reap the benefits: the price of a hostel with the comfort of a hotel room. Inexpensive, comfortable rooms for individual travelers (backpackers), couples, youth and student groups or families.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Bicycle hire
- Board Games
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
For the Reservations during “New Year´s Eve”are special conditions to be applied.
Please note: cancellations up to 7 days before date of arrival are free of charge. In case of late cancellations or a “no show”, 50% of the total booking price will be charged for all “New Year´s Eve”
reservations. In order to guarantee your booking, we will proceed in booking 50% of the total amount on your credit card. The rest amount will be booked 7 days before your arrival. We would like
you to send us a written and signed authorization that allows us to proceed on booking the upon mentioned amounts on your credit card. Aditionally we would need a copie of your ID or Passport.
We have a 24 hours cancellation policy
Check In: from 14:00
Check out: until 11:00
Accommodation for persons under the age of 18 years old is not permitted. Minors must be accompanied by an adult or at least, have the written consent of a parent or guardian, including a copy of the identity card of the person, in order to stay. This rule does not apply to groups of friends, accompanied by the parent or a legal guardian
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station) or from S-Bahn Zoologischer Garten
Take the train S 5 in the direction of Strausberg Nord or the S 7 in the direction of Ahrensfelde. Get off at Ostkreuz and transfer to the circle line (Ring) S 41, it will take you directly to your destination Neukoelln. You will see our hostel from the platform.
From Flughafen Tegel
1. Directly at the airport you take the bus X9 in the direction of Zoologischer Garten. You get off at Jungfernheide where you transfer to the circle line (Ring) S 42 which will take you to your destination Neukoelln. You will see our hostel from the platform.
2. You take the bus 109 also in the direction of Zoologischer Garten. You get off at Jakob-Kaiser-Platz, where you change to the U 7 in the direction of Rudow. You get off at Neukoelln where you take the exit towards Saalestrasse. You will reach the hostel within two minutes.
From Flughafen Schoenefeld
1. Directly at the airport you take the train S 45 in the direction of Bundesplatz. It will take you to your final destination Neukoelln straightaway. You will see our hostel from the platform.
2. You take the bus 171 towards Hermannplatz. You get off at Neukoelln where you will find us.
3. Take the train S 9 in the direction of Pankow and exit at Baumschulweg. Here you transfer to the S 47 in the direction of Hermannstrasse. Get off at Neukoelln.
Exit autobahn A100 at Exit 24 in the direction of Buschkrugalle. You will be getting on Karl-Marx-Strasse which you follow for about 700 meters until you reach the intersection Saalestrasse. Turn right onto Saalestrasse, after 160 meters you will find us on the right hand side.
Excellent Access to Public Transport. Direct from the S-Bahn and into the Hostel
The 2A Hostel is conveniently located with direct access to the S-and U-Bahn station Neuklln, and close to the Buschkrugallee highway. It is more than ideal. BBI airport is easily accessible by public transport in approximately 30 minutes. Metro and other bus routes stop right outside the door. You even have a entrance which offers you direct access into the 'Neuklln' S-Bahn station.