We've got breakfast til 1pm and a rotation of free beer, food and wine for each night of the week! Next to a U-Bahn station.
Join us at the Circus Hostel…a home away from home for travellers and backpackers in Berlin.
Our personally-decorated and friendly hostel has so much to offer. Every day we have something free for you - Mondays and Thursdays are for free beer; Tuesdays we have a free soup kitchen; Wednesdays and Fridays there's free Glühwein (hot mulled wine); Saturdays we've got free warm rum punch and, last but not least, there's free chilli con carne dinner on Sundays!!
Our all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is huge and cheap and goes from 8.30am until 1pm, so even if you sleep in a bit you can still grab breakfast.
There's Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, luggage storage, comfy beds, free linen, a safe, personal lockers, hairdryers, alarm clocks, padlocks, phone chargers, central heating, never-ending hot showers, Skype phones, international papers, book exchange and tons of local information. Access is by keycard and our reception is open 24hrs so there's no curfew but it's very secure.
We provide daily walking tours, including our own crazy and underground tours, as well as bicycle and Segway rental and cheap public transport tickets. We're right next to Rosenthaler Platz U-Bahn station so you can get around Berlin super-easily.
Goldman's Bar next door has daily happy hours plus karaoke, DJs, live bands and drinks offers every night. There's also a 24hr shop across the road.
Don't forget our Hasselhoff Shrine!!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Card phones
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tours Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
How to get to us:
From Hauptbahnhof (Main train station)
(1) By Bus
* Take bus 142 from 'Europaplatz' in front of the main station, direction
* You can buy a short trip ticket from the driver, and the journey will cost 1,40 Euro.
* Get off at Rosenthaler Platz. The Circus Hostel is the white building on the corner.
(2) By Train (better at night)
* Buy a 2,10 Euro AB Zone ticket and don't forget to stamp it on the platform.
* Follow the signs for the S-Bahn (White 'S' on green background) and take any eastbound train to 'Alexanderplatz'.
* From there go downstairs to the U-Bahn and take line U8 in direction 'Wittenau' for two stops to 'Rosenthaler Platz'. The Circus Hostel is the white building on the corner.
From Airport Schönefeld (SFX)
* From the ticket machines in the terminal, buy a 2,80 EUR ABC ticket. You will need to stamp it on the platform.
* Walk across to the train station, and take the regional 'Airport Express' to the city centre. It usually goes from platform 3.
* Get off the Airport Express at 'Alexanderplatz'.
* From there go downstairs to the U-Bahn and take line U8 in direction 'Wittenau' for two stops to 'Rosenthaler Platz'. The Circus is the building on the corner.
From Tegel Airport (TXL)
Buy a 2,40 Euro AB ticket from the machines outside the terminal or from the bus driver - stamp the ticket on the bus.
Take the Bus 128 in direction 'Osloer Strasse' to the end of the line.
At Osloer Strasse, go down into the U-Bahn station and take line U8 in direction 'Hermannstrasse'. Get off at 'Rosenthaler Platz'. The Circus is the building on the corner.