Comebackpackers is run by two friends who have travelled the world for many years. It is a hostel built by travelers for travelers.
Comebackpackers hostel is located in Kreuzberg, an alternative district of Berlin, where many students and artists from all over the world call home. Kreuzberg has the most active night life, art and bar scenes of any district in Berlin and is continuously reinventing itself. The Comebackpackers is situated in the heart of this district,which is also the geographical centre of Berlin, and is also located very close to the subway. It is therefore the ideal spot to visit the sights and the night life of Berlin.
The Comebackpackers offers all comforts a backpacker needs. Beside the comfortable, well-lit and spacious bedrooms, the hostel provides a huge common room great for meeting new friends or for relaxing after a long day of sight-seeing or night of partying. There is also foosball, boardgames or a book exchange keep you busy.
Other services we offer:
- We have a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and free coffee where you can cook and live on a budget by preparing pasta or frozen pizza.
- The bar is ready to party and open 24/7 "Berlin-like"!
- ON the 500 sqm (1640sqf) rooftop-patio you can tan, have a barbeque or just enjoy Berlins street-life from above.
- Of course we have free wireless internet, so you can tell the latest Berlin stories to your friends at home to make them jealous.
- There is always a friendly, multilingual receptionist at the round-the-clock-operated reception who will answer all your questions and show you places you can't find in any guidebook.
- The bicycle rental, one-for-one book-exchange, laundry service, rent-a-towel service, optional breakfast, and BBQ are only some of many services for fair prices which are offered by Comebackpackers.
- We have special packages as well which we will customize for you or your group.
Come Backpacker! And visit the famous and welcoming city of Berlin!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Express check-in / out
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Not Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Cash Only payments only. We cannot take Credit card payments. Plus we need 10 € key deposit.
2. Cancellation Period is 48 hours before arrival date! If you don't show up 2 hours after your given arrival time, we'll give the bed to somebody else and charge the first nights! So please let us know if you will arrive later.
3. Sorry but we do not accept groups bigger then 6 people. Bigger groups will be cancelled and no refund will be given!
4. For bed linen we charge once €2 + tax per guest. This charge is compulsory and because of hygiene reasons you can`t bring your own linen or sleeping bag.
NEW YEARS EVE:Please note for bookings during this period we will charge the whole booking prior to arrival
NYE bookings are not refundable. You cannot cancel or change bookings made for the time between 28-12 and 2-01. We will charge the full amount.
City tax (5%) not included in the room rate
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We are located on Adalbertstrasse 97, 10999 Berlin.
The subway stop witch you have to find is Kottbusser Tor. Its the U1 or U8
We are behind the bus stop on Adalbertstrasse, in a small area of cafes. You will see our door on the left side - http://g.co/maps/76t2
To get to us from the airport Schoenefeld: (ABC-Ticket)
Take the Regionalbahn (RE) to Alexanderplatz. Change into U8 direction Hermannplatz. Get off the train at Kottbusser Tor.
These trains are the fast ones but they run only every 1/2 hour. In case you missed it jump into the bus (X7, 171) right in front of the terminal till you reach subway station Rudow. That is the U7 line. Catch the U7 till Hermannplatz and change into the U8 for two more stations and get out at Kottbusser Tor. Take any exit and walk around the roundabout till you see the HOSTEL sign. Welcome!
To get to us from the Tegel airport: (AB-Ticket)
Take bus X9 or 109 towards Zoologischer Garten. At Zoologischer Garten board the U2 towards Pankow. After one stop you`ll reach Wittenbergplatz, change into the U12 towards Warschauerstrasse. Drive to Kottbusser Tor station. Look through the window at the oposite side and you`ll see the HOSTEL sign already. Now it shouldn`t be hard to find us.
From Hauptbahnhof a.k.a. HBF or Main train station.
Take S75, S5 or S9 towards Mahlsdorf, Wartenburg or Flughafen Schoenefeld until Alexanderplatz station. At Alexanderplatz change line to the U8 towards Hermannplatz and take a ride until Kottbusser Tor. Take any exit and walk around the roundabout till you see the HOSTEL sign.
And finally the Central Bus Station (ZOB). (AB-Ticket)
It`s in the middle of nowhere. At least when you are visiting Berlin.
Have a look at the Funkturm. You`ll not see him again.
Afterwards catch the U2 towards Pankow till Wittenbergplatz. Change trains here. Take the U12 towards Warschauerstrasse till Kottbusser Tor. Get off the train and have a look out off the station. You`ll see our sign plus some people chilling on our terrace.
Take the exit from the Autobahn to the Stadtring A10 towards Kreuzberg or Flughafen Tempelhof. Then take the exit Tempelhofer Damm. Go straight ahead into Kreuzberg until you reach the Waterloo-Ufer. Take a right into Waterloo-Ufer and follow the S-Bahn flyover straight ahead until you reach Kottbusser Tor (a big roundabout). Park your car at the Reichenberger Strasse or were ever you find a spot parking is freein our neighbourhood).
Everything good!... Berlin's Best Clubs and Bars (eg. BERGHAIN, TRESOR, Club der Visionaere), Parks (eg. Goerlitzer Park), Cafes (Madame Claudes, Trink Teufel, Cafe Luzia, Monarch), Train and Transport connections, Supermarkets, Outdoor Fruit and Vegetable Markets, Streets, and Trees. We are NOT right in front of the Reichstag or other sights. We are in the trendy district Kreuzberg, for sightseeing you have to take the train for 3 stations.
But trust us. Kreuzberg is the place to be in Berlin!