Generator Berlin Mitte
You'll find Generator in the heart of the city, in the district of Mitte which is one of Berlin's oldest districts.
You couldn't get a better location if you tried. Great for everything that is a must see in this great city as well as the nightlife. Oranienburger Strasse has become Mitte's hub for nightlife, galleries, art, cafes and restaurants. The hostel sits in the centre of this grand street and is a terrific hangout for locals and travellers.
Once you have seen and done it all head back to Generator, the perfect place of refuge, with great beds for sleepy heads, a bar and lounge that serves the best drinks and entertainment for miles around and of course you'll be enjoying Berlin life in the most stylish and authentic surroundings.
Choose from a great selection of rooms, from Dorms, to Quads, to Private en-suites with innovative mod cons like a USB port and your own LED light for late night reading. Fast and free Wi-Fi is all yours too.
To get the most out of your stay visit the travel shop and our city experts will help you devise an itinerary that will take you to all the hidden treasures this dynamic city has to offer.
You'll definitely need more than a day to explore this city, it's a culture vultures delight. We'll see you there soon.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Vending Machines
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
• This is an over 18 property, no underage guest allowed. ID will be requested at check-in.
• We reserve the right to request a security deposit on arrival. FULL pre-payment is required when booking for stays between 30th – 1st January 2015 inclusive (for all bookings). Generator Berlin Mitte will contact you on the e-mail given when booking in order to arrange payment. A receipt for this payment will be given upon request. No cancellations, amendments, refunds or cash alternatives for the booking are applicable
• Bookings for 10 beds for 2 nights or more are considered group bookings. Group Terms & Conditions will apply (please contact the hostel for additional information).
• VAT and City Tax is included at the current level (accommodation 7%, City tax 5%, meals/services 19%). In case of tax changes, we reserve the right to adjust the room rate . City Tax exceptions apply for business travelers with appropriate proof, please contact the hostel directly for additional information)
• Guest under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay in shared dormitories, they must book private rooms.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Airport:
Getting from the airport could not be easier with 3 train lines running into the centre of Berlin.
From Airport Berlin Brandenburg (BBI) take the Regional Train RE7, RE9 or RB10 and get out at „Friedrichstraße“. Then change to S1 or S2 [Direction Oranienburg or Bernau (Henningsdorf)], it's just one stop to „Oranienburger Straße“.
From the Main Train Station/Hauptbahnhof:
Take S7, S5, S75 or S3 [Direction Alexanderplatz], it's just one stop to „Friedrichstraße“. Then change to S1 or S2 [Direction Oranienburg or Bernau(Henningsdorf)], it's also just one stop to „Oranienburger Straße“.
From The Central Bus Station (ZOB):
Take S41 to the stop „Gesundbrunnen“, then change to S1 or S2 [Direction Wannsee or Blankenfelde(Teltow Stadt)] to „Oranienburger Straße“.
Only a few minutes away from two S-Bahn lines, S1 and S2 (Oranienburger Strasse), close to some of the coolest bars and shops in Berlin Mitte, it is the great location what gives Generator Berlin Mitte the special touch for an unforgettable Berlin experience.