Generator Hostel Prenzlauer Berg
Located in the Centre-East of Berlin, only ten minutes by tram from Alexanderplatz and only a few stops away from the nightlife districts of Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg.
With over 900 beds, what better way to socalise with other travellers.
- Continental breakfast available. 7am-11am (not included)
- Free bed linen and locker (bring your own lock)
- Free walking tour for every guest
- Free luggage storage on arrival and departure
- The famous Generator Bar open 5pm-???
with drink specials every night
- Daily entertainment every night
- try one of our famous cocktail
- Events in the bar every night
including Karaoke, DJ's, V-night, & tos the boss.
All events are free to guests.
- Great value dinners 6pm-9pm,
- 24 hour internet cafe and laundry
- 24 hour reception - no lock out or curfew
- 24 hour lounge, pool and table football
- 24 hour snacks and drinks available
Please Note: Guest under the age of 18 are not allowed stay in the dorms
We look forward to giving you a warm welcome to The Generator in the near future.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Don’t forget that everyone checking in to Generator will need photo ID
• We reserve the right to request a security deposit on arrival. FULL pre-payment is required when booking for stays between 30th – 1st January 2019 inclusive (for all bookings). Generator Berlin East will contact you on the e-mail given when booking in order to arrange payment. A receipt for this payment will be given upon request. No cancellations, amendments, refunds or cash alternatives for the booking are applicable. A team member will contact you after you book to arrange the payment.
• Bookings for 10 beds for 2 nights or more are considered group bookings. Group Terms & Conditions will apply (please contact the hostel for additional information).
• VAT and City Tax is included at the current level (accommodation 7%, City tax 5%, meals/services 19%). In case of tax changes, we reserve the right to adjust the room rate . City Tax exceptions apply for business travelers with appropriate proof, please contact the hostel directly for additional information)
• Guest under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay in shared dormitories, they must book private rooms.
In case of no show of a non-refundable reservation, all nights will be cancelled with penalty unless the property is informed of late arrival by the guest.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The nearest S-Bahn stop is Landsberger Alle.. We are a 5 minute walk from there.
The M5 and M6 trams run adjacent to the hostel and will take you straight into the city centre. It couldnt be easier.
Generator is located in the ultra trendy East Berlin district of Prenzlauer Berg. The area is great for shopping and sightseeing. If youï¿½re a sports fan then the Velodrome hosts many sporting and music events, and guess what? We are only next door. The best way to see and do it all is by hopping on the S-Bahn or a tram into the city centre.