Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Breakfast Not Included
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Internet access (wireless) in public areas
Check-in from 14:00 -24:00
Check- out by 11:00
Cancellation policy is 2 days in advance
We accept payment by cash or card.
This is a no smoking hotel
Breakfast is not included
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
By Car - Take the M55 Motorway into Blackpool and follow signs to the Promenade. Drive along the Promenade towards Central Pier [you can't miss the big Ferris wheel on Central Pier], and York Street is right opposite the Pier. As the first part of York Street is pedestrian only you need to turn on either Yorkshire Street or Chapel Street from the Promenade and then turn onto York Street.
Blackpool North Station
Talbot Road Blackpool, Lancashire FY1 2AB
0845 000 0125
1. Head northwest toward Springfield Rd 82 m
2. Slight right at High St 120 m
3. Take the 1st left onto Banks St 71 m
4. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Lord St 98 m
5. Take the 1st left onto Cocker St 210 m
6. Turn left at Promenade/A584 1.3 km
7. Turn left at Chapel St 30 m
8. Turn right at Foxhall Rd 77 m
9. Take the 1st left onto York St
Destination will be on the right
Blackpool South Station
Blackpool (South) Waterloo Road railway station
1. Head north on Garden Terrace toward Waterloo Rd/A5073 41 m
2. Turn left at Waterloo Rd/A5073 73 m
3. Turn right at Lytham Rd/B5262 850 m
4. Turn right at Tyldesley Rd 300 m
5. Continue onto Dale St 190 m
6. Turn right at York St
Destination will be on the right 108 m
Some of the attractions close by attractions are Central & North Pier, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Gaming Arcades, Top Nightclubs & Bars.