Lybeer Travellers' Hostel
BEST HOSTEL IN BRUGES - Located right in the historical heart of the city, Lybeer is your perfect base while visiting beautiful Bruges. We offer everything a backpacker could wish for and more: brand new renovated rooms (dormitory style + private rooms), daily fun activities (free walking tours, Belgian beer tastings, pub crawls…), FREE wifi, great lounge room with bar, etc...
* Highest rated hostel in Bruges
* Brand NEW, completely renovated rooms!
* Excellent location
* Superb multilingual staff
* Free WIFI (whole building)
* Free City Map
* Free Walking Tours
* Great lounge room with bar to mingle with fellow travelers
* Belgian Beer Tasting Events (Tue & Fri)
* No curfew or lockout
* Grocery store 1 minute away
* High quality beers (cheap!!)
* Laundry facilities
- Visit our Facebook page (facebook.com/hostellybeer) for more information and pictures!
- We offer all guests a warm and personal welcome and are always there to help you make your stay in Bruges exactly how you wanted it to be. Our staff will give you the best possible advice and help you wherever needed. Welcome to beautiful Bruges!
- We really advise everyone to spend at least 2 nights in Bruges, it's a city most people immediately fall in love with and experience shows that people find 1 day/night simply not enough.
- The hostel is located at only a 7-minute walk from the train station and a 2-minute walk from the bus station (which is a 1-minute drive to the train station).
- Lybeer Hostel has great character and combines a fun vibe with a classical setting. It's the perfect place to interact with fellow hostel travelers while enjoying one of the excellent (local) beers. We like it when people don't spend too much time on their cellphones, laptops, etc.. and REALLY socially interact with each other. The owners themselves will often sit down with you to have a talk and a drink, listen to music or play games. We're not your typical party hostel but for those who want it's fun guaranteed!
- Free coffee/tea
- We serve the cheapest beer in town (only 2.5 euro for quality beers), with a wide range of the most famous Belgian beers. The beer menu can vary from time to time depending on what's available and what we feel like drinking ourselves. We only sell high quality Belgian beers and try to serve you the ones that match perfectly with who you are! Every Friday night a very fun Belgian Beer tasting is organized downstairs!
- All toilets and bathrooms are cleaned twice a day, once in the morning between 9am and 10am and once in the afternoon between 3pm and 4pm.
- Free WiFi available in all the rooms.
- Note: Since January 2015 a city tax of € 2.12 per person per night applies. This tax is not included in the room rate.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Steam Room
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please note: city tax of € 2.12 per person per night applies. This tax is not included in the room rate.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the train station, you can take any bus going to the centre, and get off at the 1st stop. We are about a 10 minutes walk from trains tation and the market, the central area in Bruges.
Walking from the trains tation: go to the traffic lights on the left side of the square and cross the ringway. Go into the street in front of you (Oostmeers) and take the 1st street on the left (Eiland) and than go immediately right into the street Westmeers. Follow this street to the end and you arrive in the Korte Vuldersstraat. Go left to nr. 31... Welcome!
PS: There is also a Vuldersstraat in Bruges, but this one's on the other side of town.. So make sure to come to the Korte Vulderstraat...
Right in the historical city center of Bruges, a stone's throw away from the shopping streets, the cathedral, the concert hall and all other major points of interest in Bruges. Only 5 minutes walk from the train station.