We have it all!! Good location in the center of Bucharest, near a beautiful park, comfy beds, clean rooms & bathrooms & much more!
We have our own coffee-bar where you can relax, have a cafe or enjoy lots of beers. Also you will find here books and architecture albums.
Explorers Hostel is located in the historical and central area of Bucharest, within walking distance to all major attractions and interesting spots of the city. We have the info to send you to the best restaurants, bars, pubs, clubs. Just tell us your type of place and we will recommend you some to fit you best.
We offer free linen, free towels, free internet access (desktop and wi-fi), fully equipped kitchen, free coffee and tea all day.
Come and convince yourself that we are the best choice for accommodating in Bucharest!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Board Games
- Breakfast Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Payment only in cash and local currency at check-in
Check in from 13.00
Check-out is at 11.00 a.m.
Breakfast not included
Pets are not allowed
No children under 10 years old
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We are located on Luigi Cazzavillan Street, at number 21.
From the train station:
1. Walk: *As you leave the train, walk towards the exit in front of the train tracks, pass by McDonalds (on your left site). When you are in the street, at the main exit/entrance of Gara de Nord, in front of some big columns on your right you will find Dinicu Golescu Str. Go left on Dinicu Golescu Street, leaving the train station behind you, until the crossroads with Mircea Vulcanescu Street. Here you are at the half of your way to the hostel. From the crossroads go on your left on Mircea Vulcanescu street until the crossroads with Luigi Cazzavillan Street. Here we are on the right side, at number 21.
2. Bus:* From Dinicu Dolescu Street, (on your right as getting out if the train station), you can take the bus 178 for 4 stops, until the stop called 'Cismigiu'. Here you get off the bus, go back a little bit, cross the street at the traffic light, go on your left and you will find Luigi Cazzavillan Street.
From Otopeni&Baneasa airport:
1. Bus:* take the bus 780 (7 lei a ticket with 2 trips) until the main train station 'Gara de Nord', from where you find the directions above, in the section 'From the train station'.
*Bus 783, until 'Piata Romana' station. From there either walk on Dacia Boulevard, continue on Mircea Vulcanescu Street until the crossroads with Luigi Cazzavillan street (on your left) where at number 21 is us. Either walk a little in the direction of the bus leaving and take the first street on the right 'Piata Amzei' Street, walk until the end of the street at the crossroads with the boulevard 'Calea Victoriei', cross the boulevard and take the first street on the right again, 'General Mathias Berthlot' street. Walk until the crossroads with 'Luigi Cazzavillan' street, where you can easily find us.
2.Taxi: * from Otopeni airport take 'Fly taxi', be sure that they start the metter and the drive should be around 50-60 lei. From Baneasa airport the drive should be around 20-25 lei.
Have a good trip!!
The hostel is central located, close to restaurants, shops, train station.
We are within walking distance from major city sites and places you shouldn`t miss while being in Bucharest:
*300 m close to the historical park Cismigiu
*1 km to The Romanian Athene
*1.2 km to 'People`s House'/ The Parliament Palace
*1.3 km from/to the main train station Gara de Nord
*1.5 km to old town (Lipscani area) with bars, restaurants
*1 km to the Art Museum