11th Hour Cinema Hostel & Apartments
Right in the centre of town in a beautiful old classical building the 11th Hour Cinema Hostel is one of the few hostels in Budapest that is a real hostel rather than the standard converted apartment, for this reason you can come and go at night and have a good time with no stress. Still we are small enough to provide genuine service with multilingual staff. Our location right between the Astoria and Ferenciek Tere metros gives you easy access to the complete city.
We have private and dormitory accommodation, all our rooms have en-suite bathrooms. We also offer a 24/7 common room and courtyard, free internet access, free table football, movies, snacks and drinks.
We are close to all the major sights and nightlife areas in Budapest. Strategically squeezed between the two major metro lines enabling you to get to and from all transport hubs within minutes.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Card phones
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
To reach us from the airport:
- Take the airport bus (200/E) to the last stop (Kobanya-Kispest) and take the metro to Ferenciek tere.
- From Ferenciek tere turn hard left at the top of the escalator, go up the stairs and turn left again away from the bridge. Walk up the street to reach Magyar utca (the second right). We are house number 11. Push the bell.
Also if you decide to take a TAXI just take Fotaxi the official taxi company from the airport. They will take you here (downtown) for 7500 HUF/ taxi from the airport. (5800 HUF is around 25euro).
The Airport Shuttle Minibus costs 3200 HUF/ prs.
By this way you can avoid to be overcharged.
From the train stations Keleti and Deli:
- Go underground and catch the red metro line to Astoria. Take the escalator upstairs and walk to the far left exit marked Kossuth Lajos ut.
- Walk straight ahead 25 meters and turn left into Magyar utca. We are house number 11. Push the bell.
Astoria and Ferenciek Tere (red and blue metros)
CItadel and Castle hills just across the river
Great Synagogue and the Jewish Quarter
All the downtown night life, cafes and restaurants