Anadin Female Hostel
Welcome to Anadin Hostel, Budapests first and only exclusively female hostel!
We thought of those girls too who are travelling alone or with a couple of other girls and dont wish to share their room or the bath with men! If you are one of them and you are looking for a nice, cozy, clean but a not expensive accommodation in Budapests downtown then Anadin hostel will be a good choice for you!
Our goal is to create an environment that makes you feel right at home, and contribute to your pleasant stay in Budapest. So say goodbye to dirty and overcrowded mixed dorms and say hello to Anadin Hostel!
Here are just a few reasons why Anadin Hostel would be a good choice for you:
- Because here you won't be disturbed by unknown men
- Because here you won't be woke up at 4 am by drunk, rowdy men
- Because here the bathroom is used only by women
- Because you don't have to be embarrassed when you are getting dressed
- Because our hostel is situated in the downtown but not in a noisy street
- Because here you will not see bedbugs or any other kind of insects in your room
- Because we offer an excellent price/value ratio and a cozy, friendly atmosphere
- Because we provide for all our guests:
Comfortable lounge with satellite TV / DVD player and computer
Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, microwave and utensils to cook
Clean bathroom with 24 hours running hot water
FREE coffee/tea all day
FREE use of Internet and Wi-Fi
FREE Towels, Linens, Slippers
FREE use of hairdryer
FREE use of umbrella on rainy days
*** !!! IMPORTANT !!! To avoid any misunderstanding, before booking please read our policy! ***
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
How to get to our hostel?
1. Western (Nyugati) Railway Station: we are only 15 minutes walk far from it.
2. Eastern (Keleti) Railway Station: 15 minutes trip with trolley-bus number 76.
3. Southern (D�li) Railway Station: 10 minutes trip with metro line 2 and tram number 2 or 2A and than only 10 minutes walking.
4. Airport: It's in the periphery of Budapest. To get to us you can take the public transportation, or train, or a taxi, or a shuttle service.
Write me where will you arrive and I'll send you detailed information about how to get to us!
Our hostel is located in a safe and quiet area, only a short walk away from the bustle of Budapest's downtown, and only one street far from the river Danube which divides into two parts our city. Our hostel is near to all the major historical, cultural and sightseeing attractions (Parliament, Margaret island).
Many restaurants (fastfoods as well), cafés, pubs and supermarkets are in our neighbourhood. You can find even a shopping center and a lokal market only for 10 minutes far from us.