A top clean centrally located downtown hostel recommended by Let's Go!!!
Reasonable prices, extra friendly staff, free WLAN, garage and a wide range of programs at your disposal!
There are two roomtypes: dorms and doubles (one can also be a twin): there are two double rooms, a 10-bed dorm, an 8-bed dorm and a 6-bed dorm. The facilities are shared, there are four toilets, three bathrooms: two with double and one with single showers.
The Broadway Hostel is in a brand new building where everything is developed to serve the needs of the visitors. There is FREE wi-fi, TV, a kitchen, a left luggage service and a comfortable sitting room. There is a great variety of quality restaurants, bars, pubs and night clubs situated beside the hostel. The use of a locker is free, but you'll have to pay a fully refundable key deposit of 5 euros. There is an optional 1 euro charge per person for towels.
Although the hostel provides no breakfast, there is a garden terrace and a great café where you can get something to eat or drink and relax. Upon request we can organize you or your group a nice breakfast in the neighbouring restaurant at a reasonable price.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Card phones
- Common Room
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tours Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- Ferihegy International Airport: Repter-busz (Airport bus) to Kobanya-Kispest station -> metro 3 (blue line) to Nyugati (Western) Railway Station -> take tram no. 4-6 till Octogon -> 5 minute walk
or take the train from the airport to Nyugati (Western) Railway Station -> take tram no. 4-6 till Octogon -> 5 minute walk
- Keleti (Eastern) Railway Station: trolleybus 78, get off at the stop: Zichy Jenő utca (please note that trolleybus is neither a tram nor a bus so ask someone if you are not sure about the difference, it looks like a bus but it is operated by electricity)
- Nyugati (Western) Railway Station: take tram no. 4-6 till Octogon -> 5 minute walk
- Deli (Southern) Railway Station: metro 2 (red line) to Deak ter -> metro 1 (yellow line) to Opera. -> 1 minute walk
- Nepliget International Bus Terminal: metro 3 (blue line) to Arany János utca Station -> cross the big road and you are in O street, the street of the hostel. Walk about 3 minutes until you find no.24-26.
It is very simple to get here no matter whether you come from the city or any other part of the country. If you take the train, you will arrive in the Western Railway Station (Nyugati pályaudvar) or you can take the north-south underground line (from the directions of Újpest or Kispest).