Budapest Bubble is a cosy, relaxed hostel located in the heart of the city, next to the National Museum. We are situated between two metro lines and close to several bus and tram stops, providing easy access to all the bus and train stations as well as the airport. Most of Budapests attractions are within walking distance, such as Gellrt Hill, Gellrt Bath, Great Market Hall, Vci Street, the Great Synagogue and the Danube, and plenty of restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and other local amenities.
We have private rooms and dormitories and facilities including a kitchen, free internet access, a common room, a tours desk, and free tea and coffee. Linen is provided.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Book exchange
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
*** Very important: We are number 2 on Brody Sandor Utca. Press number 3 for Bubble on the building directory. Walk through and do the same with the door on the right.
Keleti (main international) Train Station:
- Take the M2 (red) metro line towards Deli P.u. or bus 7, 73, 78 and get off at ASTORIA Station. From Astoria, start walking on Muzeum Korut towards the National Museum. Brody Sandor utca is the first street just before the museum. Make a left.
Ferenc Liszt Airport
-By public transport, you will need two single transit tickets; one for the bus and the second for the metro, which you can buy at the newspaper stand inside the airport.
-Take bus 200 or 200E; 200E has less stops, until the last stop, then take the M3 (blue) metro line until KALVIN TER. From Kalvin Ter, start walking on Muzeum Korut towards the National Museum. We are on the first street right after the museum.
You can also take an airport shuttlebus, which will drop you off right outside our hostel. It will cost you around 2800 Forint/12 Euro per person.
If you prefer a taxi, please be cautious. It should cost you around 4400-6000 Forint/17-24 Euro from the airport. Ask the cab driver for the price beforehand.
Nepliget International Bus Station:
- Take the M3 (blue) metro line towards Ujpest Kozpont until KALVIN TER. From Kalvin Ter, start walking on Muzeum Korut towards the National Museum. Brody Sandor Utca is the first street right after the museum.
Nyugati Train Station:
- Take the M3 (blue) metro line towards Kőbanya Kispest until KALVIN TER. From Kalvin Ter, start walking on Muzeum Korut towards the National Museum. Brody Sandor Utca is the first street right after the museum.
Please note: If you take public transit, then you must validate your transit ticket as soon as you get on a bus, tram or metro, and tickets do not transfer. You need a ticket for each single way. A single ticket costs 350 Forint, or just over 1 Euro.