Budapest Bubble is a cosy, relaxed hostel located in the heart of the city, next to the National Museum. We are situated between two metro lines and close to several bus and tram stops, providing easy access to all the bus and train stations as well as the airport. Most of Budapests attractions are within walking distance, such as Gellrt Hill, Gellrt Bath, Great Market Hall, Vci Street, the Great Synagogue and the Danube, and plenty of restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and other local amenities.
We have private rooms and dormitories and facilities including a kitchen, free internet access, a common room, a tours desk, and free tea and coffee. Linen is provided.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Steam Room
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
*** Important: We are gate number 2 on Brody Sandor Street. Press number 3 for Bubble on the building directory. Walk through and do the same with the door on the right.
Ferenc Liszt AIRPORT:
-By public transport: Hop on the 100E airport shuttle bus for a 900Huf/ 3 euro shuttle ticket until KALVIN TER (first stop). From Kalvin Ter, start walking on Muzeum Korut towards the National Museum. We are on the first street right after the museum.
You can also take a door-to-door shuttle bus, which will drop you off right outside our hostel. It will cost you around 4400 Forint/ 16 Euro per person.
If you prefer a taxi, please be cautious. It should cost you around 7000 Forint/ 25 Euro from the airport. Ask the cab driver for the price beforehand.
NEPLIGET International BUS Station:
- Take the M3 (blue) metro line towards Ujpest Kozpont until KALVIN TER. From Kalvin Ter, start walking on Muzeum Korut towards the National Museum. Brody Sandor Utca is the first street right after the museum.
KELETI (main international) TRAIN Station:
- Take the M2 (red) metro line towards Deli P.u. or bus 7, 73, 78 and get off at ASTORIA Station. From Astoria, start walking on Muzeum Korut towards the National Museum. Brody Sandor utca is the first street just before the museum. Take a left.
KELENFOLD TRAIN Station:
-Take the M4 (green) metro towards Keleti p.u. until KALVIN TER. From Kalvin Ter, start walking on Muzeum Korut towards the National Museum. Brody Sandor Utca is the first street right after the museum.
NYUGATI TRAIN Station:
- Take the M3 (blue) metro line towards Kőbanya Kispest until KALVIN TER. From Kalvin Ter, start walking on Muzeum Korut towards the National Museum. Brody Sandor Utca is the first street right after the museum.
Please note: If you take public transport, you must validate your ticket as soon as you get on a bus, tram or metro, and tickets do not transfer (except between the different metro lines). You need a ticket for each single way. A single ticket costs 350 Forint, just over 1 Euro.