Corvin Point Hostel
High quality hostel is in the center of Budapest. Good location, nice atmosphere, clean bathrooms. We offer freshly renovated new rooms and apartments in an authentical Hungarian apartment house. LCD TV and free WIFI in all rooms, fully equipped large kitchen with fresh coffee and tea. Free maps of the city are always available in the 24/7 reception. Flexible check-in and check-out is also possible on request. Groups up to 30 people are welcome! Private parking available 200m from the hostel!
Corvin Point Hostel is a well-run family-owned hostel that provides all types of accommodation such as budget dormitory rooms, silent private rooms ENSUITE, and cozy, fully equipped apartments. The hostel can accommodate 33 guests at the same time while all the rooms and apartments are in the same building in one place.
Besides the different types of accommodation, we can offer a massive variety of interesting services such as: free walking tours in the city, boating on the river Danube, sightseeing tours both in Budapest and the countryside, wine tasting, caving in the hills of Buda, and bike rental.
We also work together with many Hungarian universities ERASMUS program and support those foreign students who arrive to the city for a semester. We can help them in many different ways in finding the right place to live, and taking the first steps to start their semester in Budapest.
We love to do our job. Budapest is a great city and we meet so many different people from all over the World. As we have been working in hostel business since 1998 our mission has never changed: Give our guests a real home, with full of new experience. So far many backpackers, groups, families and couples have chosen us. We look forward to seeing you too.
Brand new high quality hostel close to many exciting sights and party places in the center of Budapest. All dormitories and private rooms have optional air-conditioning, nice custom furnitures, free and clean bed linen and towels and safe lockers. The entire hostel is no-smoking, however we have a designated spot in the terrace for smokers.
Our free of charge services:
===Free Coffee and Tea
===Free WIFI in each rooms and apartments
===Free bed linen, and towels
===Free lockers and kitchen use
Our 24/7 reception has great staff which always ready to give you a free map, inform our guests about how to get around in the city, what current programs are available, and how to get the most from their stay.
Our kitchen is equipped with the latest technologies to make the cooking in the hostel a pleasant activity. For your comfort we have digital dishwasher, electric oven, micro wave, bread baker machine, huge fridge, and a massive variety of different free spices. With the nice plates and dishes you can get the most out of your cooking skills, and even show your culture's tastes to others guests or try other's.
The lobby is optimal for social activities, always air conditioned, has leather furnitures. The hostel equipped with a big flat screen multi channel TV with DVD player and a neat collection of the most famous movies. The optional air conditioning of all our rooms is an extra service, wich is available for 4EUR/night.
Corvin Point Hostel's calm and peaceful atmosphere is located in a more than 120 year old historical building. Among its walls you can still see and feel lots of history dating to the WW2 and the great Hungarian revolution against the communism in 1956.
We are only 10 minutes from the airport and right next to two main public transport lines of Budapest:
M3 (blue) metro line (station: Ferenc korut)
Tram n 4-6. Line (station: Ulloi ut)
From Corvin Point Hostel, you can easily reach all the important sightseeing spots (Váci Street, Parlament, Gellert Hill, Castle District, Museums, Heroes Square, River Danube…etc.) in 10-20 minutes.
Whatever you need in the city, you can get it from the neighborhood within 500 meters: food shops, bakeries, banks, ATM machines, currency exchange, post office, pharmacy, movies, coffees, restaurants, pubs, music clubs, nightclubs, casinos.
In addition, no worries about how to get home at night, most of the night buses stop 2 minutes from Corvin Point and are every 10-20 minutes.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
IF YOU ARE USING GPS BE CAREFULL! THERE ARE MANY \'NAP UTCA\' OUTSIDE THE CITY. WE ARE IN THE VIII. DISTRICT IN THE CENTER.
If you are staying at Corvin Point Hostel as a goup of 4-8 person check out our budget Airport Pick-Up service (from 5 EUR/pers)
1.From Budapest Airport
- Airport Shuttle. The \'Airport Minibus\' Service takes you directly to Corvin Point Hostel for HUF 2990 within 30 minutes. You can book the ticket for either one-way or return at the arrival hall.
- Public Transportation.Buy 2 piece of 'Single Tickets' for 320HUF/piece at any Newspaper Agents at the Airport. Take the local blue 'Bus 200E' at the airport and validate your first ticket on the bus. Go until the last stop: 'Kobanya-Kispest metro station', which is the last stop of the blue metro line (M3) too. Take the metro and use your second ticket at the entrance of the Metro. From Kobanya-Kispest metro station go 7 stops until \'Corvin-negyed\' station. Come up from the underground at Corvin Mozi (Corvin Cinema) and walk along on the main street (Jozsef korut) for about 200m until the second street, which is Nap utca. Take Nap utca, Corvin Point Hostel is the first building on the left side. (Nap utca Nr.4.) Be careful because its easy to pass by the building since we do not have any signs on the front door. Doorbells are on the wall just right from the entrance. Look for \'Corvin Point Rooms and Apartments\' written red in the left column. The entire trip takes about 70-80 minutes.
- Taxi. Zona taxi takes you from the exit of the airport to Corvin Point for a flat rate of 5000HUF/18 Euro. Otherwise Taxi service in the city is only reliable if you book by telephone, so please ask the receptionist at Corvin Point hostel to assist you. Otherwise be sure to confirm the price before starting your ride.
2. From Train Stations
- from Keleti or Deli Station take the red line metro (M2) to Blaha Lujza ter. After stepping out of the metro, take the escalator up. You will be in an underground plaza, not yet at street level. From here there are two stairs in front of you which exit to the tram stop (Nr.4-6); take the one that is most directly in front of you (tram Nr. 4-6 towards Boráros tér). Take the tram and go 3 stops until \'Corvin-negyed\' station. Get off the tram but don't go down to the underground! Come all the way back at the end of the tram stop until the crosswalk and cross the street (Jozsef korut) to the beginning of Nap utca. Take Nap utca, Corvin Point Hostel is the first building on the left side. (Nap utca Nr.4.) Be careful because its easy to pass by the building since we do not have any signs on the front door. Doorbells are on the wall just right from the entrance. Look for \'Corvin Point Rooms and Apartments\' written red in the left column.
- from Nyugati Station take the tram Nr. 4-6 until \'Corvin-negyed\' station. Get off the tram but don't go down to the underground! Come all the way back at the end of the tram stop until the corsswalk and cross the street (Jozsef korut) to the beginning of Nap utca. Take Nap utca, Corvin Point Hostel is the first building on the left side. (Nap utca Nr.4.) Be careful because its easy to pass by the building since we do not have any signs on the front door. Doorbells are on the wall just right from the entrance. Look for \'Corvin Point Rooms and Apartments\' written red in the left column.
3. From Bus terminals
- Bus terminals are next to metro stations. Look for line M2 or M3 and see the Train Station section above for further details.
4. By car
If you are using GPS be careful: There are many Nap utca outside the city! We are in the VIII. district, in the center of the city.
-from west M1 M7 highway
In order to take the right bridge (Petofi hid) you have to take the left lanes when you reach the city. Follow the road (~6-8 km) until you go over the bridge (Petofi hid). Continue your way on the Great Boulvard (Ferenc korut). Cross the big intersection (Ulloi ut) and at the second street turn right. The hostel is the second building on your left.
Nap utca is a one way street, entering from Jozsef korut is possible. Keep in mind though that there is no free parking in the city center. There are many parking lots right next to us where one hour parking costs about 0,5 €. Write us for further details.
Corvin Point Hostel's calm and peaceful atmosphere is located in a more than 120 year old historical building. The facade of the building is untouched for 6 decades. Among its walls you can still see and feel lots of history.
From Corvin Point Hostel, you can easily reach all the important sightseeing spots in 10-20 min. such as: Royal Palace, St. Stevens Basilica, Szechenyi thermal bath, Parliament, Heroes Square, GellÃ¯Â¿Â½rt Hill and ruin pub districts. The river Danube is only 2 tramstops away.