SMALL, INTIMATE DOWNTOWN HOSTEL since 2005 :-)
/// We provide what we would expect.///
As our name indicates we have only PRIVATE ROOMS, which is ideal if you are a couple, you travel alone or with a good friend.
Our Double Private Ensuite is a separate apartment 5 minute walk from the Hostel in the very center of the City.
The hostel is NOT a party place. We try to ensure a relaxing atmosphere, and make it a PEACEFUL ISLAND in the middle of a vibrant city.
We are so centrally located that most of the sights are just within walking distance: Opera House, Heroes\' Square, St. Stephan Basilica, Great Jewish Synagogue and even the Castle district. Our building belongs to the UNESCO World Heritage.
Maps, flyers, program guides and local papers in several languages are available for FREE. Also major guide book labels are at your disposal.
If you are interested in arts just ask our colleagues who are up-to-date experts in theatre, dance, music and visual arts. You can join them at exhibition openings and other events. Furthermore there is always a chance to meet and talk with local or international artists at the hostel.
FOOD & DRINK HINTS
If you are searching for a nice place to have dinner, a glass of wine, a beer or just a cup of coffee WE KNOW WHERE TO GO.
WE PROVIDE FREE
0-24h internet access (except in the apartment)
WIFI in rooms (except in the apartment)
Coffee and tea
We hope to see you soon.
Things to note:
- Check-in time 11:00-23:00
In case of arrival after 23:00 we cannot accommodate guests.
(To better calculate your arrival time: transfer time from the airport: 60 min, from the train stations: 30 min.)
- Check-out until 10:00
- In case no show up within 'indicated arrival time+2 hours', the hostel has the right to cancel the reservation and sell the room, unless the guest informs the hostel about the delay in advance.
- It is a non-smoking hostel.
- Check-in time: 8:00-23:00.
- The hostel charges 10 eur for check-in before 8:00 or after 23:00.
- In case effective arrival time is after 'indicated arrival time+2 hours', the hostel has the right to cancel the reservation and sell the room, unless the guest informs the hostel in advance.
- There is no 24h reception.
- It is a non-smoking hostel.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Book exchange
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
To the 'Double Apartment Ensuite' in Kiraly st. (!)
From LISZT FERENC INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
1. AIRPORT SHUTTLE BUS you can order at the Minibus Desk on Arrival.You can buy a return ticket too.
The bus brings you to the apartment.
2. PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Take the Airport (blue) bus in front of the Terminal which takes you to 'Kobanya-Kispest' metro station. Here take the blue metro line to 'Deak ter'. We are 3 minute from the station.
You have to buy 2 single tickets from the ticket vending machine at the airport bus stop. (350 Ft/ticket) You have to validate one ticket for the bus and one for the metro.
3. FOTAXI is the official taxi company of the airport. Credit card is accepted.
From KELETI RAILWAY STATION
Take Metro2 to 'Deak ter'. You have to buy 1 single ticket from the ticket vending machine, box office or tabac at the railway station. (350 Ft/ticket)
The hostel is in the center of the city, within walking distance to main sights.
Opera / 5 min walk
Music Academy / 3 min walk
Heroes' Square / 20 min walk
Museum of Fine Art / 20 min walk
Hall of Arts / 20 min walk
Szechenyi Bath / 25 min walk
House of Terror / 1 min walk
House of Photography / 3 min walk
...and many good bars and cafes nearby.