Quiet and green minihostel 18 min. to the center and 18 min. to the Airport of Budapest!
Traditional hungarian area, half prices in restaurants and caffes in comparison to the center!
1. The house is for relax, avoid loud behaviour and do not smuggle your "extra" guests here. 2. It is forbidden to smoke or be drunk or use any kind of drugs (this are completly forbidden in Hungary and for the smallest amount you can land in the closest jail!). 10. Any kind of damage is to be payed by the injurious. 13. If someone is heavily violating our policy, than immediate check out will take place.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle hire
- Board Games
- Breakfast not included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. The house is for relax, avoid loud behaviour.
2. It is forbidden to smoke or to be drunk.
3. The kitchen and its tools should be cleaned after use.
4. Before leaving pls. put your dirty bedshits and linen into the laundry basket.
5. Pls. put the rubbish into the rubbish baskets, plastic separated.
6. Do not bring food into rooms, backpack has also a separated room.
7. Take care of your environment and the energy.
8. Beetwen 10 and 2 p.m. cleaning time.
9. Arrival is after 2 p.m. etc.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00 - for earlier arrivals luggage storage available - please let us know your approximate time of arrival ALWAYS
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included - food shop is close by
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
200E in direction of Kőb�nya-Kispest, get off at CS�V�ZŐ UTCA, then a 10min walk straight ahead along the main road (same direction as the bus). There are white signs painted on the path (see picture above) to help. At the white pharmacy (has green illuminated cross on its� side) turn right then right again. The hostel is about 100m along this road and on the left hand side.
Only use pre- paid taxi or agree fare in advance. Taxiplus is about 10USD.
From Nyugati station you can take a train to Pestszentlőrinc (use the szem�ly service which gives the final destination as Monor). You can also take the blue metro just outside the station (see instructions below).
From any other railstation or the city or N�pliget (Eurolines, Orangeways, Student Agency) bus station, take the blue metro (tube line) to the final stop at Kőbanya Kispest (K�ki terminal).
From the tube station take bus 98 or 98E and get off at the stop called �T J�R� by the white bridge. You can also take 200E but you will need to get off at an earlier stop called Felsőcsat�ri and walk straight on till the white bridge. Use the white bridge to cross over the main road and then walk in the same direction as the bus you got off there are signs painted on the path to help you (see picture above). Keep walking till you reach the white pharmacy (about 5 min) and then turn left and then right, we are about 100m along this road on the left hand side.
We are just a short bus ride from the airport and also convenient for the stations for long distance coaches and trains.
We are just 500m from a rail station from which you can be in the centre of Budapest in 18min and only 50m from the bus stop to the metro in 6min.
We are in a quiet leafy area of Budapest.
Within easy walking distance there are restaurants with typical Hungarian dishes for a very reasonable price. Local food shops are also just a short walk away.