Instant Groove! Party Hostel
We are located in the heart of Budapest. Our street, often referred as the „Broadway of Budapest“ is the liveliest neighborhood of downtown Budapest. Everything is within walking distance. Countless bars, pubs and restaurants are just next door.
Actually our hostel is located directly above one of Budapest´s biggest and most popular ruin bar. Here you find several dancefloors, eight bars, unique design and party from dusk till dawn.
With 32 beds we are a cozy hostel where we provide spacious rooms and common areas to our guests. You can chill out in our living room where you find everything to hang around and to have a good time.
Our fully equipped kitchen has spacious room to cook, eat, drink and just enjoy life together. From the dining room you enter directly our sunny balcony, where you can have a nice chat/smoke overlooking the roofs of Budapest.
Our well informed staff knows everything about the city and they help you to make your visit in Budapest unforgettable and suggest you the best places, sights and parties. We always find something of your taste (and budget) that is happening in Budapest that day/night! We are there for you 24/7
Now, if we made you curious, and you are ready to feel the Instant Groove, don´t hesitate and book a bed!
More information to convince that this is the best place to stay in Budapest:
About Instant Bar:
The Instant Bar is the most popular Ruin Bar in Budapest, it is open every day from 4 pm till 6 am. The decoration is unique and there is love in every detail. It includes 8 Bars, 7 Dancefloors, 1 Cafe Bar, 27 different designed rooms, 2 gardens, gallery area and the best design you may have ever seen. Be prepared to enter the “enchanted forest”. Every night there are different DJs and concerts. As a hostel guest you get a VIP wristband, which ensure you free entrance, discount on drinks and no queuing at the door. Be our guest and be part of budapest's nights life!
Activities and Tours
- Free Pub Crawls every day
- Caving Tours
- Room escape games
- Shooting Range
- Pool Parties and more
- the friendliest and most helpful people ever :)
- eager to provide best tips for going and eating out.
- always approachable
- local and from all over the world
- the hostel is owner runned
- big security lockers for each guest
- Security on door
- 24 hour reception
- lockable rooms
- laid-back and friendly
- perfect party atmosphere
- a real sense of community
- a great place to meet other travellers
- TV and DVD
- Portable DVD player to watch movies in your room
- Games (Poker, Jenga, Memory, Carcassonne...)
- Instruments (Jambé, Guitar, Percussions...)
- Books and Booth exchange, Magazines
- VIP entrance for Budapest biggest Ruin Bar/Club
- disocunt for drinks at the Instant Bar
- ticket presale for parties and dayly activities at the Reception
- individual tips for day/night program (for all kind of budget)
- free fresh coffee and tea and sometimes even free breakfast
- free wifi
- discount at Budapest´s best tattoo studio (tyutyu tattoo)
Rooms: Big spacious dorms with an inviting design and place for chill out. Each room has comfy couches, tables and plants which provide a nice atmosphere within the rooms. All beds have orthopedic matresses, fresh sheets and linen, and big feather pillows. In total we have thirty two beds split up into 8 bed dorms, 6 bed dorm, two 4 bed dorms and a Double room.
Common Areas: Our hostel has two big common areas, with couches, bean bags, tables and music. The nice atmosphere is perfect for hanging around and meeting new people. We have a lot of games, books and music instruments available for everyone.
Beside that the hostel has a fully equipped kitchen which directly opens to our big beautiful balcony, where you can enjoy the sun and have a smoke.
* We do not tolerate any kind of behaviour that consists racial, religious,ethnic and sexual discrimination and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who falls under these categories
We currently cannot accept credit cards at this hostel - cash payment only please.
We have 24h reception but to make life easier, please let us know your planned arrival time if you can! Thanks
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- from airport terminal 2 take bus 200E to Köbanya-Kispest metro station, then take the blue metroline to Arany Janos utca. Walk out, cross the main road and walk 2 blocks up till O utca (O Street) Now go left and it is just the building on the corner on Nagymező street. Its the big entrance door where it says 'INSTANT. art. wood.bar' Now come up the stairs.
- from Nyugati station: take tram 4 or 6 to Oktogon (1 stop), then walk down Aradi utca (Aradi Street) and O utca (O Street) to reach Instant Groove. Its the big entrance door where it says 'INSTANT. art. wood.bar' Now come up the stairs.
- from Keleti station: take the metro to Blaha Lujza ter (1 stop), then take tram 4 or 6 to Oktogon (direction: Szell Kalman ter). then walk down Aradi utca (Aradi Street) and O utca (O Street) to reach Instant Groove. Its the big entrance door where it says 'INSTANT. art. wood.bar' Now come up the stair
- from Nepliget: take the metro to to Arany Janos utca. Walk out, cross the main road and walk 2 blocks up to O utca to reach Instant Groove. Its the big entrance door where it says 'INSTANT. art. wood.bar' Now come up the stair
If you are arriving by bike, car, foot or any other transport device, email us and we will give you specific directions from where you are.