Locomotive Light Hostel
Will you arrive by train ? Will you leave Budapest by train ?
Don't waste your time and don't loose your energy to carry your heavy luggage cross the town ! Within a short time, get rid of your load, and jump to the City immediately !
Our Hostel is situated in the downtown area, near to the International Train Station called Keleti Pu. This part of the city is an ideal place for your crawls in the town. The Hostel is surrounded by lots of clubs, pubs, local restaurants, cafes, nightclubs, shops, stores, and all important things you might need during your stay in Budapest.
Why don't you surprise yourself and your partner with something nice and special ?
We offer you nice and comfortable double rooms and we offer you well designed four and six bedded rooms also, with a really pleasant atmosphere. We have shared and own bathrooms in the Hostel. We offer you a six bedded ensuit mixed dormitory as well.
We provide you 24 hours free internet, and cable Tv.
After a hard day or a hard night you can watch SAT-TV from the comfort of your bed.
There is a well equipped kitchen in the Hostel, you can find there a stove, fridge, freezer, microwave owen, coffee machine, toaster, turmix machine, dishes, plates, etc..., coffee, tea and cacao are FREE ! Other food and drinks you can buy downstairs in the nonstop supermarket.
The common room is well equipped and well decorated, helping to provide an easygoing atmosphere where we can make your stay fun and memorable.
We offer you a cheap airport pickup and free pickup from the trainstations.
Book now your bed or your room and come, come!
LOCOMOTIVE LIGHT HOSTEL WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU !
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The Hostel is located just a stones throw from the main International Train Station called Keleti Pu.
- At the Airport get on the Bus N:200, travel to Kobanya Kispest Metro Terminal, then come by the Metro III. to Deak Ter (Blue Line Metro), then change the Metro for the Red Line Metro, and travel three stops to Baross Ter, Keleti Train Station, come up and you have arrived to Locomotive Light Hostel. You can find the Hostel accross of Grand Hotel Hungaria on the oposite side of the road. The entrance is near K&H Bank, under the AVON SHOP sign. Please, ring on the bell:14.
- From the International Bus Station you can get to the Hostel if you use the Blue Line Metro and travel to Deak Ter. Change the Blue Metro Line for the Red Metro Line and travel three stops to Keleti Train Station and you have arrived to the Hostel. You can find the Hostel accross of Grand Hotel Hungaria on the oposite side of the road. The entrance is near K&H Bank, under the AVON SHOP sign. Please, ring on the bell:14.
- From Keleti Train Station you can walk to the Hostel. Come out at the main entrance of the trainstation, keep on left, go towards to the center and walk 200 meters. You can find our Hostel accross of GRAND HOTEL HUNGARIA, on the left side of Rakoczi Ut, in the house under the big sign on the roof : MEDIA MARKT. The entrance is near K&H Bank, under the AVON SHOP sign. Please, ring on the bell:14.
The Hostel is located in the downtown, near of the main International Train Station, called Keleti Pu.
Underground Station, bus terminal are nearby.
The famous Downtown Club's area is five minutes by walk.
Cheap local restaurants, cafes, pubs are nearby.
The cheap second hand and antique market is close to the Hostel.