The Loft Hostel Budapest
Hello there. The loft is a sociable, personable, hostel that prides itself on its clean, spacious rooms and the plentiful, plentiful common space. We are well aware that accommodation can make or break your stay, and with our free internet, free wifi, free tea 'n' coffee, dvds, music, laundry, large well stocked kitchen, mega comfortable common room, keyless entry system, lovely clean homely cosy environment, heaps of tourist info, central location, knowledgeable, uber-friendly staff, amazing day time activities, wonderful night life experiences, we hope you will let us assist in making yours one to remember. You may need to re-read that sentence.
See you soon hopefully!! Regards from all at the Loft.
- We suggest people outside the ages of 16 to 50 seek alternative accommodation.
- We cannot accept credit card payment.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
We do NOT take credit cards as payment. Unfortunately.
Due to some misunderstandings, please take note that we advise for family bookings, children under the age of 16 or adults over the age of 50-ish to seek alternative accommodation. We also request that groups of more than six contact us by email. We will of course have you here happily, but we are aware it might not be suitable for your needs. Thank you.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Read carefully, we don't want you to get lost ;)
Odd numbers are on the right hand side of the street - so keep your eyes peeled for number 19.
From Nyugati Station:
- Take the blue metro to Ferenciek Tere, the heart of the city. Once you're above ground, make sure you are on the left hand side of the road looking towards the river (see the bridge?!), walk towards the bridge until you see Veres Palne utca on your left. We are number 19. Ring the doorbell number 44!
From Keleti Station:
-Jump on the green metro line (M4) and get off at Fővám tér which is the 4th stop. You will be right at the river. If you walk away from the river, we will be in the 3rd street on your left hand side.We're number 19, ring the doorbell 44!
- Walk out main door of station, cross the road and take bus 7 - get off at the Ferenciek Tere stop (the last stop before the white bridge). Cross underground to the other side of the street - you should be on the left side of the street if you're facing the river. Walk towards the river, and Veres Palne utca (street) is on your left hand side. We're number 19, RING THE DOORBELL NUMBER 44!
From The Airport:
- Take the bus 200 from Liszt Ferenc airport 1 or 2, and then at the end of the line hop on the blue metro. Get off at Ferenciek Tere, and follow the directions above.
From Deli Station:
- Take the red metro to Astoria, and walk westwards (towards the white bridge) for 200 metres to Ferenciek Tere, then follow the directions above.
From Nepliget Bus Station:
- Take the Blue metro til Ferenciek Tere, then follow the directions above.