Vi Luz y Entré
A high quality hostel and the lowest prices. Best facilities, charming ambiance, warm service. Managed by its owners. If you come, you will not want to leave.
We also offer:
Comfortable shared bedrooms and double bedrooms with private bathroom (optional).
Brand new bathrooms with hot water 24 hours a day.
Lobby, with cable TV and different games such as cards, chess, etc.
Individual lockers in bedrooms.
Cultural activities, leisure and tourism around the city and surroundings.
Private Spanish lessons and courses at Buenos Aires Univerisity.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Just 8 blocks from the Congress building!
Vi Luz y Entre - Hostel
From Ezeiza International Airport
1) Taxi or remise: 30 minutes, by Dellepiane Highway.
2) Bus: (Line 86): 60 minutes (get off at 2200 Hiplito Yrigoyen St., and from there 10 minutes walking: 5 blocks).
From City area
1) Subway: A Line upto Pasco o Alberti station, and from there 10 minutes walking (6 blocks).
2) Subway: E Line upto Pichincha station, and from there 10 minutes walking (6 blocks).
From Bus Main Station (Retiro)
1) Bus: (Line 23): 15 minutes (get off at Av. Independencia 2200 and walk 2 blocks).
2) Subway: C Line (At Retiro Railway Station), upto Avenida de Mayo Station, change to A line upto Alberti station (10 minutes).
8 blocks from the Congress building
6 blocks from Rivadavia Av
10 blocks from Corrientes Av
10 blocks from 9 de Julio Av