Story Guest House
Just 700 metres from Haeundae Subway Station, Story Guesthouse is conveniently located in Busan. This non-smoking hotel features free Wi-Fi, free parking and air-conditioned dormitory rooms. . Simply furnished, rooms are brightly lit and fitted with bunk beds. Shared bathroom facilities are provided. The snack bar offers an American breakfast spread. For convenience, the hotel provides luggage storage facilities and fax/photocopying services at the front desk. Guests can also use the facilities in the computer room, or relax in the Sky Garden.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- No smoking in indoors.
- Drinking allowed until 11pm in guesthouse.
- Pet is not allowed.
- Parents are responsible for their child/children.
- After use of all dishes, they are needed to be washed and placed.
- Locker keys, entrance card, and towels must be returned when check out
- Properties not kept in the lockers are responsible for the guests.
Cancelling 7 days before check-in day: 100% refund
Cancelling 3 days before check-in day: 50% refund
After, no refund.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1. From Busan Train Station
Express Bus: taking about 40 minutes
- express bus #1003 – get off from Haeundae beach station
- express bus #1001 – get off from Haeundae subway station
Bus: taking about 50 minutes
- bus #139 – depart from Haeundae market station and walk towards the beach (5 min walk)
Metro: taking about 45 minutes
- Take Line #1 towards ‘Nopo-dong’ >> From ‘Seo-myun’ station transfer to Line #2 >> get off from ‘Haeundae’ station >> go to exit 3. Go straight towards the beachside and when you see the Novotel Ambassador Hotel, Busan, turn left and go strait until you meet the second street (second big crossroad). Then you can find our Story Guesthouse on your left.
2. From Gimhae Airport
Airport Limousine Bus (takes about 1hour and 10 minutes)
- one way adult 6,000 & comes every 15-20minutes
- working hour from 7:05 ~ 21:05
- take the bus from 5th Gate 2nd line and get off from Paradise hotel, Busan
Express Bus (takes about 1 hour and 40 minutes)
- take #307 and get off from ‘Haeundae beach’ station
Taxi (takes about 40 minutes)
- General taxi: 30,000, Black taxi: 45,000
3. From Busan Bus Terminal
- #31: takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes, get off from Haeudae station >> and walk towards Haeundae Beachside
Take subway at Nopodong Station (Line 1) >> transfer to Line 3 at Yeonsan Station >> transfer to Line 2 at Suyeong station and get off from Haeundae Station (takes about 1 hour)
From the nearby stations (bus or subway) if you are lost or not sure about the way, you can call us then we will pick you up in the station you are in :).
The Story Guesthouse is located very near to the famous Haeundae beach (about 2-3 min walk) and Haeundae subway station (about 5 min walk). It is easy to come from Busan Station and Gimhae Airport by public transportation. and a 10-minute drive from the scenic Dalmaji Road. Guanganli Beach is a 15-minute drive away.
Local dining options are within a 10-minute walk away.