Moonriver Lodge is a highlands farmstay, highly suitable for retreats, teambuilding, education camps, family holidays or individuals who would like an escape from the urban world into a space close to nature to rejuvenate, learn and bond.
Moonriver Lodge (MRL) is located in Lojing, Kelantan. We are 12km (30 minutes) from Cameron Highlands.
Nearest city: Ipoh, Perak (1 hr drive to MRL).
All rooms are cosy and basic with comfortable beddings, equipped with ceiling fans (Average night temperature is 15-20 deg Celcius)
Indoor and outdoor toilets and shower facilities are clean and basic with common washbasin. Hot water showers are available.
As this is a Farm Lodge, it is not possible to be insect-free although the Management will do our best to maximize our Guests comfort. Our Lodge is currently powered by Generator that run from 7pm to 11pm.
We have an Orang Asli Donation Basket if youd like to contribute small items eg used toiletries, clothings, books to help the indigeneous people, the Temiars.
Kindly return all Moonriver Library books back to the shelves when you leave.
Books are NOT FOR EXCHANGE.
Moonriver Lodge Farmstay Experience
Moonriver Lodge Orientation Trail (45mins-1hr)
Complimentary daily breakfast.
Guests should CALL the Lodge at least ONE DAY in advance to confirm their arrival and timing.
Please call or send an email if you intend to cancel the booking so the Lodge can release the booked rooms.
All activities, logistics (shuttle services from Ipoh or Kampung Raja) and additional meals (except breakfast) MUST to be arranged DIRECTLY with the Lodge.
On Logistics and Location
The Lodge is located AWAY from the town centre so please ensure your driver knows the directions to the Lodge before coming.
Shuttle services from Kampung Raja (Cameron Highlands) OR Ipoh MUST be arranged directly with the Lodge in advance.
N4 38.655 E101 27.911
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
As this is a Farm Lodge, it is not possible to be insect-free although the Management will do our best to maximize our GuestsÂÂÂ comfort. We have an Orang Asli Donation Basket if youÂÂd like to contribute small items eg used toiletries, clothings, books to help the indigeneous people, the Temiars. Kindly return all Moonriver Library books back to the shelves when you leave. Books are NOT FOR EXCHANGE.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
If you are driving from the North-South Highway, Malaysia
- Exit at Simpang Pulai, turn right to drive towards Ipoh
- Look out for turning on right to Cameron Highlands at traffic light junction.
- Follow road up (45mins) towards Blue Valley, Lojing & Gua Musang direction.
- DO NOT TURN RIGHT INTO CAMERON HIGHLANDS AT THE INTERSECTION.
- From intersection, drive on for another 10-15mins (12.6km). You will pass the Blue Valley farms, giant strawberry on left and a huge signboard of the Sultan of Kelantan on your right.
- Continue straight on. Please keep on the highway.
- Look out for our TWO signages to Moonriver Lodge (Two dancing rabbits)
- Slow down when you pass the "Pejabat Tanah" signage on left after you cross Sungai Belatop.
- You will see a small Moonriver Lodge signage on the left side of the road (From Ipoh).
- There's a dirt track road turning up a private property on left with a barrier.
- Drive up that road for < 2 mins and you're HERE!
If you require transfers from Ipoh , please contact the Lodge in advance to arrange.
Moonriver Lodge (MRL) is located in Lojing, Kelantan. We are 12km (10 minutes) from Cameron Highlands.
Nearest city : Ipoh, Perak (1 hr drive to MRL)
Nearest airport : Ipoh Airport
N4 38.655 E101 27.911