Super short walk to Canggu's main surf spot, Pererenan Beach.
We have different types of accommodation: Dorm room at eHomestay1 with ocean view and in front of small rice paddy fields is an air-conditioned dorm of 5 beds, TV, and ensuite bathroom. Dorm room at eHomestay Wood Hut with unique airy teak wood and bamboo with a reed thatching roof. The Bungalow at eHomestay Wood Hut is an antique Javanese air-conditioned wooden bungalow with a double bed, TV, and ensuite bathroom.
Your stay includes a self-served breakfast, free WiFi, hot shower, cable TV, and a small library of books and DVDs. Airport transfers are available at an additional charge.
Here you can have breakfast exactly in front of rice field in the morning and be lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves at night. Were recommended for surfers, beach-loving families and those who tired of the hustle and bustle of Kuta this is not Kuta!!
Our rates include a self-serve breakfast of toast, jam and tea/coffee. Theres a maximum of two people per room so you wont be cramped. You can stay in an affordable single room or stay giggling with your companion!
Blend in with the locals, exchange recommendations with your fellow travellers, meet pros and the world champion surfers who often stay with us. The owners live here and have permanent jobs during the day. Welcome to our home!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Not Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cash payment only upon arrival please.
Check-in/out time: 12 noon. Please inform us ahead of time if you will be arriving early or late, so we can make sure someone will be here to greet you.
We can pick you up from the airport (Rp 200.000 for airport pick up with your surfboards with no extra charge, and Rp 150.000 for drop off to airport); please arrange this ahead of time.
This is a non-smoking house.
No pets allowed, sorry.
Wifi Internet connection Rp 20.000 per day per connection.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Find 'eHomestay wood hut' or 'eHomestay Canggu' on Google Map
Jalan Pantai Pereranan
300 meter before Pererenan beach, Canggu Bali
To avoid taxi scam which often happens in airport you can use airport pick up with additional charge of Rp 230.000 (no surcharge on surf boards). We are in corporate with local young surfers around as part as our back to community responsibility.
Or follow bellow direction:
- From airport head south on Jalan Airport Ngurah Rai, turn left onto Jalan I Gusti Ngurah Rai (by pass)
- Go along Jalan Sunset Road, when you find T-junction turn right onto Jalan Raya Kerobokan
- Turn left onto Jalan Raya Canggu when you see new construction with plane on top
- Follow the main road, turn right on Bali Budha restaurant, always follow Tanah Lot/Tabanan green traffic sign by turn left on the intersection afterward
- On the T-junction turn right and directly turn left on the next trisection.
- Go straight until you are on intersection and see DHANI supermarket, just go straight onto Jalan raya Tanah Lot/Pererenan
- On 3rd left turn, make a left to Jalan Pantai Pererenan.
- It is 400 meters from the beach find Wood House (right after Sweety & Salty Restaurant) sign on right side of the road, and we are the 1st house
Located 400 meters from Pererenan surf break beach, Canggu.
Surrounds by mesmerizing rice paddy fields and super short walk to black pearly sandy beach, whiles you can say hi to cows. Nestled on fancy villas area in a cozy and chill neighborhood.
It's about 30-45 minutes drive from airport, 20 minutes from Legian/Seminyak area.