21 Braemar is just above the Waterfront in a quiet and secure location. 21 offers best value with comfortable self catering doubles, both with private bathroom &
kitchenette. 21 is purely self catering. The kitchenettes are fitted with all the basics: a small fridge, stove, microwave, kettle etc. The high quality twin beds can be
The facility is based in a private downstairs setting, both rooms with their own entrance from the lush garden. The pool is a few steps up, from where you have
wonderful views over the Cape Town Waterfront and Atlantic Ocean.
The property is a stone throw from numerous restaurants, shops & delicatessen at your doorstep. The city, waterfront, beaches, busroutes & a gym are all at
Please note that 21 Braemar is privately owned and not commercially focused. The 'rustic' atmosphere is really home away from home for mature & independent
guests. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you soon :-)
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Please advise on arrival time (flight details, etc), as we are not on site permanently (working 3 blocks from the house). If you arrive before 2pm, we can normally make an arrangement for you to drop your bags, while rooms are being made up. Please contact me in this regard.
Address: 21 Braemer Green Point Cape Town South Africa
You can take the airport bus from Cape Town International. The bus passes the Stadium Stop, which is where you need to step of. Braemar is 500 mtrs up the road from here. (very easy, no changing busses or anything).
From airport, Johannesburg, Garden Route by car:
1. Follow the N1 or N2 (they join) south until you reach the first set of traffic lights at the end of the highways entering the city. (Careful, there is a particularly nasty camera here... )
2. After 150 mtrs, turn right at the second robot onto a double carriage way with an unfinished flyover bridge next to it. Follow this road for about 1.5 kms until you reach a circle; the Green Point circle.
3. Turn first left of this circle and left at the traffic lights onto Main Road. (you will now travel in opposite direction for about 300 metres from point 2 above).
4. Turn right into Vesperdene (3rd road on the right after circle traffic lights (just after pedestrian crossing with traffic light). Go up, first left, first right into Braemer and follow bend to no 21 where you can ring the doorbell to confirm your arrival.
If you can send a text message close to arrival time to +27840862020 this will avoid any difficulties and will be appreciated.
Please note that we normally work on a cash settlement basis upon arrival. Please contact me if you would like to make alternative arrangements.
The waterfront, Green Point stadium, Cape Town Centre, shops, restaurants, GreenPoint nightclub scene are all at walking distance.