Perfectly positioned in the heart of De Waterkant Village, our guests enjoy exclusive use of the roof decks overlooking the city as well as access to the tours and adventures desk to ensure you make the most of your stay. Travellers rooms are located on the ground floor with views of the neighbourhood. These room are great for adventure travellers. However, could experience some social noise. Breakfast available at an additional charge.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Age Restriction
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
7 days Cancellation Policy
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- The Charles is located in De Waterkant Village, roughly situated between Signal Hill and the Waterfront, between the CBD and Green Point.
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs for 22kms until you arrive at the Coen Steytler Avenue traffic lights. The Cape Town International Convention Centre is on your left hand side and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side. Proceed straight over the intersection.
- Cross over two more intersections and at the third traffic light, Strand Street, turn right.
- Turn into the fourth road to your right, Loader Street.
- Almost immediately, the roads makes a 90 degree turn to the left. 1 Loader is on the corner, on your left hand side.
- Carry on straight until you reach Dixon Street, turn right.
- The Charles is situated on the corner of Dixon and Waterkant Street on your left. Please avoid parking on the yellow or red lines.
The Charles is located in the heart of De Waterkant, tucked between Signal Hill, the CBD and the V&A Waterfront.
De Waterkant borders the Cape Town Fan Mile and is within walking distance to Cape Town Stadium.