Balay Bakasyunan Boutique Hostel
Balay Bakasyunan Boutique Hostel is your vacation house in Cebu City. Close to night life, malls, restaurants, bars and cafes.
Our rooms range from private family rooms to female and mixed dormitory rooms. In dormitory rooms, private lockers are available for your use. All our rooms are air-conditioned and our bathrooms are equipped with hot and cold showers. We have 24/7 security systems to make sure that your stay is worry-free.
In Balay Bakasyunan, it’s a small community here as we promote interaction among our visitors by providing amenities that allow you to do so. Our lounge and outdoor courtyard gives you a relaxing and cozy atmosphere perfect for those endless conversations. And of course, we offer free internet access for you to communicate with your loved ones back home and share your experiences.
Free WiFi in common areas
Linen and towels are included
Outdoor courtyard garden
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Credit card payment is not accepted
2. Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by adults and stay in a family room or private room.
3. Check is time is 1400H. Advise hostel on your expected time of arrival in Cebu City.
4. Toiletry items such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and bath soap are available for a nominal fee.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Our address is
No. 4 Jade Street, Gemsville Subdivision
Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines
There are two alternative routes from Mactan Insternational Airport to Balay Bakasyunan:
ROUTE A: Take Escario Street and right on Apitong Street which is one street after Cebu Parklane Hotel. Proceed Solon Drive (aka Kamagong Street). Then turn right on Diamond Street where at the corner of Life Line Water Refilling Station.
ROUTE B: Take Gorordo Avenue coming from Salinas Drive where Waterfront Hotel is located. After the Church of Christ of the Latter Day Saints and La Vie Parisienne, turn left to Solon Drive (aka Kamagong Street). Turn left again on Diamond Street where you will see Life Line Water Refilling Station.
There are three ways to reach Balay Bakasyunan from Mactan International Airport:
1) Take yellow Airport Taxi. This is the most convenient method but not the cheapest. There is an Airport Taxi Desk just outside the Arrival Area.
2) Take regular metered taxi. To get to the taxi stand for regular metered taxis, cross the street and go up the ramp leading to the Departure Area. The taxi stand is located outside the Departure Area. It normally costs 300 pesos one way.
3) Take private car. Advise Balay Bakasyunan ahead of time your expected arrival time and we will send a car to pick you up, It costs 550 pesos one way.
Balay Bakasyunan is 2 km away from IT Park and Waterfront Hotel and Casino. In IT Park, there are trendy restaurants and bars. If you want to go to the mall, there is Ayala Mall which is about 1 km away. If you want to dance the night away, Mango Square is about 3 km away.
Going on tour to other towns and islands is not a problem. Balay Bakasyunan is approximately 5 km away from bus terminals and sea ports.