Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Age Restriction
- Bicycle parking
- Ceiling fan
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- House Keeping
- Linen Not Included
- Lock Out
- Mini Supermarket
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Taxes not included
- Tours/Travel Desk
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please Read Our Terms And Conditions:
Any cancellation or change in a booking has to be communicated to the property via phone; changes or cancellation via email are not accepted. You can cancel till 48hours in advance, less than that you'll be charged for one night. Please do not try to cancel one day in advance, because it will be not accepted.
- Please arrive at our office in via Colombo, 25 Riomaggiore before 4.30 pm otherwise your reservation will be considered no show up and cancelled. Please note: if you think you can not arrive before 8pm do not book here, because the office closes at 8pm.mature people and children are not allowed in the dorms, but are welcome in private rooms and apartments.
Please Do Not Book If You Think You Can Not Make It: Thank You:
- the outstanding amount is payable to the property directly upon your arrival cash only.
- in the event of no show, your card will be charged for the first nights booked.
- should your credit card expire/ change prior to arrival, please contact the accommodation provider directly with the amended card details.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The front office is on the Village main street Via Colombo 25, five minutes from Riomaggiore trainstation. As soon as you are out of the train station, turn right and walk through the tunnel and yor are in Via Colombo,the main street in town walk up on the hill till last Coopstore walk up the big hilly street till the middle and find # 25 at your right.
The nearest airports are Genova, Pisa, Firenze from which Riomaggiore is easily reached either by train or by car; in top season July-August parking in the Village may be difficult and train transportation is suggested. The Property has few private garage available at additional charge by demand.
Genova, Firenze, Pisa airports are best suited to reach Riomaggiore either by rairoad or by car, typically a 1.30 hour trip.We are only around 2 hours and half from Florence and about 4 hours from Rome,6 hours from Venice,an hour and half from Pisa by train.