Tango Hostel was one of the first Hostels in the city, it's been operating for more than 9 years. We're located in the Nueva Cordoba neighborhood, the heart of Cordoba's student population, nightlife and cultural attractions.
We've been recommended by the world's most famous international guidebooks, our hostel is known for its sociable atmosphere and its personalized attention. We, the owners, are all backpackers ourselves and we understand what travellers are looking for, so we use our experience to make the hostel comfortable for all fun-loving travellers.
We have 24 beds to receive our guests, just the perfect size plus facilities to have a comfortable stay. Common areas designed for a social environment, BBQ area for our weekly organized communal dinners, fully equiped kitchen, livingroom with LCD.
Common areas open until 1:30 am
24 hr. reception
Cancellation policy: 1 day upon arrival.
Credit Cards not accepted, only cash.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Currency exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We are :
- 10 blocks from the bus station. You can get to the hostel walking or taking a bus ($4,10 pesos) or taxi ($18 pesos)
- 6 blocks far from the mini bus station (from where depart all the buses that going to the hills areas)
- 8 blocks from the main square, downtown and pedestrian area.
- 5 blocks from the shopping mall
- 1 block and a half from the biggest supermarket
- Crossing the street, there is a grocery ,bakery and butchery !
- 1 block far from the bars and pubs area.