Sheilas Cork Hostel
Sheila's Hostel, located close to Cork city centre, is the ideal location for cheap, clean, secure, fun accommodation in Cork City.
Sheila's Cork Hostel offers you the following:
* Choice of dorm or private rooms - many of which are ensuite
* Cinema Room with free movies!
* Hot Showers
* Secure rooms - all doors are opened with electronic keys
* Lockers and safety-deposit boxes available
* Shop open 24/7 - selling tea, coffee, snacks and soft drinks
* A free city map for every guest
* Discounts in The Shelbourne Bar and Mike's Diner
* Sauna - great way to relax those tired muscles after a long day's walking
* Self-catering kitchen - why not buy some great food in the English Market and cook up a storm!
* Skylink Airport Shuttle tickets available at reception.
People often complain that there's nothing to do in Cork - we couldn't disagree more!
Here's just a sample of what Cork has to offer:
* Explore Cork's historic city centre
* Visit Shandon Church and ring the famous bells
* Kiss The Blarney Stone and get the gift of the gab
* Pig out at the unique English Market;
* Enjoy a pint of Murphy's in one of our many atmospheric pubs.
* Go to a gig - there's always music in Cork - from trad right through to rock and metal
* Catch a game of hurling -Ireland's unique sport
* Take a train to Cobh (last port of call for the Titanic) and see where millions of Irish people departed from in the 19th century
* Take a bus to Kinsale - soak up the history and eat some great seafood
* 'Do Pana' and 'lamp the feens and beors' - we'll explain when you get here :)
No curfew - Open 24 hrs a day
Internet only 30 cent for 30minsutes!
Free Movies in our Cinema Room!
Free City Map!
Our best prices are always online!!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Card phones
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
FROM BUS STATION
When you come out of the bust station you will see the river in front of you. Cross the bridge located to your right. and then take the second left on to Mc Curtain St.; take 1st right up hill called York St.; Sheila's is to your right when you reach the top of the hill.
FROM TRAIN STATION:
Turn left onto Glanmire Rd.; Walk for 5mins until you reach Mc Curtain St.; take 1st right up hill called York St.; Sheila's is to your right when you reach the top of the hill.
Bus and Rail Stations.
3 minutes walk to the city centre.
Shandon Bells, The English Market & St. Finn Barre's cathedral are all within easy walking distance.
Blarney Castle only 25mins away by bus
Cobh only 20mins away by train
Kinsale only 30mins away by bus
Killarney - buses every hour