Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College is in an enviable position in the very heart of Ireland's capital. One of the leading visitor attractions, the Book of Kells is housed on the campus, and Trinity itself is within walking distance of shops, other major visitor attractions, theatres, cinemas, museums and libraries.
Our prime city centre location means we are adjacent to Grafton Street and Temple Bar. From the middle of June and the end of September the College opens up its 800 residential rooms on the city centre campus for visitors.
The varying styles of accommodation ensure that there is something suitable for all tastes and budgets.
We offer serviced rooms with various room types from single rooms to 6 bed apartments - mainly en-suite. We have a bar, restaurant and shop on site. The accommodation is available from June-September inclusive. Reception and porters are available from 7.30am to midnight daily.
We are approx. 250 metres from O'Connell Bridge.
An AirCoach stop is adjacent to the Front Gate of the College.
The Accommodation Office is located in the Front Square.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle parking
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please note we have a 72 hour cancellation policy.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
All guests must check-in at the Accommodation Office located in House 10 of Front Square. The Accommodation Office is open daily from 7:30 AM until Midnight.
Getting to the Accommodation Office (map to be attached):
- From College Green: Walk through Front Arch from College Green, turn left and walk towards the blue sign with Accommodation Services on it.
- From Nassau Street: Pass through the Nassau Street entrance (past The Douglas Hyde Gallery), through to Fellow Square. Continue straight (the Old Library will be on your right hand side) and enter Front Square. The Accommodation Office is across the square, towards your left. You’ll see a blue sign with Accommodation Services on it.
- If you are arriving Saturday, Sunday, or Bank Holiday Monday between 6pm and Midnight, Front Gate will be closed. Please follow the directions above through the Nassau Street Entrance.
- If you are arriving any day after Midnight, please go to Front Arch on College Green where Security will be available to check you in.
Dublin Airport to Trinity College Dublin
- A Direct Taxi from Dublin airport to Trinity College Dublin will cost between €20 and €40 depending on time of travel and traffic. Taxis may drive on to campus to drop guests to the Accommodation Office.
- Aircoach Route 700 drops passengers on Nassau Street where there is a direct entrance to campus until Midnight each night. This service runs every 15 minutes from 03:25 – 23:55 (03:25, 03:40, etc.), and every 30 minutes from 23:55 – 03:25. Journey is approx. 30 minutes, and costs €7 per adult. Tickets can be bought form the driver in cash only. If you need to pay with card, please book online in advance.
- Airlink 747 and 757 both drop passengers to Trinity College Dublin. This service is quite regular with busses averaging out every 10 or 15 minutes. This transfer costs €7 per adult and €3 per child, and takes approx. 40 minutes.
- Dublin Bus Numbers 16 and 41 drop passengers to O’Connell Street and Abbey Street respectively. Both busses cost €2.70 but are much less time efficient and luggage friendly than the above options.
Heuston Station to Trinity College Dublin
- Airlink 747 transfers passengers from Heuston Station to Trinity College Dublin. This service is quite regular with busses averaging out every 10 or 15 minutes. This journey takes approx.. 20 minutes and costs €7 per adult, €3 per child.
- Dublin Bus 79a transfers passengers between Heuston Station and Trinity College Dublin. The fare is €2.70 and the journey takes 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. Guests should get off at Stop ‘Dame Street – Central Bank’. You will be able to see the entrance to Trinity College from the bus stop.
St. Stephens' Green