Dubrovnik Backpackers Club
Dear responsible travelers, stay with us at budget, comfy, social, and character family owned hostel, with center & old town in minutes away by very frequent public transport.
We are offering great:
* LOCATION (Lapad peninsula, with green parks and beaches, still just 10 minutes by bus away from center and bus stops just outside)
* FACILITIES (every room with its own toilet and shower, use of kitchen and BBQ, free Internet and WI FI)
* SAFETY (safe and free parking, free lockers and safety box, quite neighborhood)
* COMFORT (air conditioner, outdoor terrace with great view)
* FUN - LOADS OF ACTIVITIES (tours on offer(Mostar;Kotor,Wine tour) events and promotions) which make stay with us enjoyable and full of experience.
* PERSONAL APPROACH (our family staff is in recent several years vouched among the best in Croatian hospitality(English, french and German spoken with more than 40 years of tradition)
* PICK UP SERVICES (SPECIAL!!! Till May 1st : Make a booking, and mail, message or call us with details of your arrival(time of departure/arrival operator name etc) and GET A FREE PICK UP from ferry and bus terminal!!! Airport pick up upon arrangement available 0-24, all year around.
Come on, check out why we are named home away from home, with some of the highest ratings/awards and part of the Best Balkans Hostels brand.
Welcome!!!DBC family team.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
You can cancel your booking free of charge (e-mail directly to the hostel or Hostelworld cancellation system) up to 3 days before arival date. In case of a late cancellation or a no show your credit card will be charged with the amount equal the first night.
Hostel can accommodate guests of all ages, but because of quality and security of guests staying, hostel has age limit. Parents with kids younger than 18 can book only private rooms, apartments, or whole dorm (private dorm). Age limit in dorms is 18 to 45. Guests +45 can book private rooms, apartments or whole dorm as a private dorm only!
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
***Contact us to get a free pick up from Bus Terminal/Port or Airport pick up witch is 200 kn (27 euros) *** or:
* Take bus 1,1a,1b or 3, direction Old town(Pile). Exit on 3rd bus stop(2nd stop if you took bus in Port), cross the road, walk straight besides bus parking till another road, cross the road on traffic light.
There, in front of TOMMY and Volksbank building with the same bus ticket take bus number 6(direction Babin Kuk) which follow marina on sea level and will go uphill. In about 10 minutes, exit after seeing large RENAULT letters on car shop building, on right side. You will be at beginning of Mostarska street.Cross the road and walk till 3rd house uphill.
If you got stuck by some reason you can contact us by call or send message. Thanks, DBC team.
If you will come by taxi, USE OUR ADDRESS NOT NAME to avoid mistake, since there is a several properties with similar name as ours.
Neptun & President beach:700m
Bussines center 2000m(7-10 minutes by bus(every 15 minutes)
Historical center 4000m(10-15 minutes by bus(every 15 minutes)