Marko Polo is situated on the peaceful area 15 min on foot from the Old town and beach. It is the ideal choice for modern backpackers. The Guesthouse is also available for groups and families.
We have built Marko Polo Tavern behind the house so our guests can experience that tradition and Dalmatian environment like you can see on photos.Tavern is decorated with maritime pictures and devices. Working fireplace is yours to use. There are mini kitchen for use too.
- all the necessary free info and maps to navigate the city
and optimize your time (and your money, too)
- free welcome drink and traditional snacks
- free high speed Internet access
- free local phone calls
- free Wifi Internet
- free public refrigerator
- free towels and bed linen
- free hot showers
- free luggage storage
- hair-dryers in the rooms are available at the reception
- all taxes included in the price
- the price includes all utility costs (water/electricity), bed
linen, towels and final clean-up
- pick up service from the bus station, port and airport for the cost
- Air condition, fan, heater (FREE FROM 15.07 UNTIL 15.09 THERE AFTER PAID PLUS 4 EUROS OR 30 KUNAS PER NIGHT)
- Breakfast 5 Euros or 35 Kunas per person
- Laundry (costs 10 Euros)
- agreements with restaurants, scooter and car rental, tour
and....if you ask for more: NO PROBLEM!!! that is why we are here 24 hours.
- help in finding another accommodation in Croatia
- we offer cheep excursions with a boat, mini bus and car
DETAILS OF ACOMMODATIONS:
Marko Polo guesthouse offer 2 standard double bedrooms, 2 standard triple bedrooms, one standard four bedroom.
STANDARD DOUBLE BED: double bed, share bathroom, no sea view from bedroom but there is share balcony with sea view, no air condition but is fan in the room, hair dryer is available in the bathroom, share mini kithen and BBQ, free Wifi.
STANDARD THREE BAD PRIVATE: double bad + single bad, share bathroom, sea view from the room, air condition, hair dryer is available in bathroom, free Wifi, share mini kitchen and BBQ.
STANDARD FOUR BAD PRIVATE; private room (double bed + 2 single bads), private bathroom, air condition, no sea view but there is share balcony with sea view, hair dryer, free Wifi, share mini kitchen and BBQ.
Check in time: after 13 - 24
Check out time: 10 AM
Cancellation policy is 2 days in advance.
The payment in full is expected on arrival in Cash. We do not accept Credit Cards.
We are confident that the time spent at Marko Polo house will be the best choice for your vacation.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- brekfast is not include in price
- transport service is not include in price
- only double rooms have a fan, other types of rooms have air conditioner
- Air condition, fan, heater are free from 15 th June until 15 th Semptember thereafter paid plus 30 Kunas each day
- no parking but there are nearby public parking which is free but after 7 PM is full
-payment in cash only. We do not accept credit cards
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The main bus station for incoming and outgoing buses (also international) is located 3 km from our house as well as the main port.
If you arrive in Dubrovnik by bus or ferry, across port and bus station is bus stop for local buses. There you can take a bus number 3. When you enter in bus 3 ask a driver for PRVA AUTOBUSNA STANICA NA MAGISTRALI - NA ULAZU U TUNEL (name of station on Croatian). When you get off the bus, first house across is our. On the main road on right you will see name of street Nika Kulišića. Follow the street down and third entrance on left side is our. Number is 20.
If you are arriving by flight, from air port you can take a bus to center (40 Kunas per person) and from center a bus number 3 (15 Kunas per person).