A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof
The A&O Duesseldorf opened in August 2009 in its central location, not far from the Central Station. The A&O has 172 modern rooms in various categories as well as a large, light-flooded lobby and bar.
The A&O Dusseldorf is just 900 meters from the Central Station and can be easily reached by streetcar in just a few minutes. The main shopping street is only 200 meters away. With its central location the A&O is easy to reach by car, train or streetcar, and is an ideal starting point for excursions into the city.
In addition to its comfortable rooms the A&O Hostel Dusseldorf also has modern common rooms and conference rooms to relax and work. The large, beautiful lobby and bar area provide a relaxed atmosphere and plenty of room to meet new people. The hostel has an underground parking garage available for guests arriving by car.
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 EUR from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- Sky TV
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (10,00 Euro per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- free wifi in public areas and in all rooms
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 Euro per night, you are allowed to bring your dog arround (only in double and single rooms).
- billard and table football
- free house safe
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
Basically there are bright single and double rooms in our hotel, which are furnished in a modern way. On top of that there are special family rooms with enough space for two adults and two children.
Shower, toilet and a TV are available in every room.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Not Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Guests under the age of 18
From the age of 14 you can stay in our A&O's all by yourself. All you need is a signed declaration of consent from your parents and a copy of the personal identification from the parent who signed the form.
Bed linen for Dorms: 3,50 €
Towels for Dorms: 1,50 €
Breakfast: 7,00 €
Late Check Out: 10,00 € (on request and only in private rooms)
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Leave the Konrad-Adenauer Platz to the Graf-Adolf-Strasse, at the roundabout turn left into Karl-Rudolf Strasse, which becomes the Cornelius Strasse. The A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof Cornelius Strasse 9 is on the right side.
Take the 725 Niederflurbus direction Plange Muehle (platform 10). After about 5 minutes, please get off at the stop Cornelius Strasse. Get the latest information on public transportation in Dusseldorf: www.vrr.de (Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr (VRR))
Take the regional train to Dusseldorf Main Station (10 minutes). See the description from the main station.
From West: Take the A52 towards Cologne / Krefeld / Dusseldorf. Drive 2.3 km on the B7 towards Dusseldorf. Take the exit straight to the Rheinalleetunnel and drive 2.5 km on the Rheinkniebruecke, later Herzogstrasse. Than turn left into the Friedrichstrasse. After 200m turn right into the Graf-Adolf-Strasse, than again right into the Httenstrasse. Turn a last time right into the Corneliusstrasse. The A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof Corneliusstrasse 9 is on the right side. From North and East: From the A52 direction Dusseldorf. Follow the B1 Northern Shuttle. At B7/B8/Grashofstrasse turn left. At B8/Bremsstrasse turn right (road signs for D-Dsseltal). Drive 2.2 km on the B8/Brehmstrasse, later Lindemannstrasse. In Grafenberger Allee/L392 turn right. After 1.4 km turn left into Oststrasse. After 1.35 km on the L52 is the A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof Corneliusstrasse 9 on the right side. From South: Take the A57. At junction Neuss-Sued thread on the A6 towards Duesseldorf-Sued/Wuppertal. After 5 km take exit 23 Duesseldorf-Bilk towards Duesseldorf Zentrum. Turn right and to the Suedring/B326. Turn left into the Merowingerstrasse, later Friedrichstrasse, than turn right into the Cornelisustrasse. The A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof Cornelius Strasse 9 is on the left side.
- Old Town 1,5 km
- Main station 0,9 km
- Opera house 1,5 km
- Konigsallee 0,6 km
- Frankfurt Airport 10,0 km
- Dusseldorf City Center 0,2 km
- Town Hall 1,7 km
- Rhein Tower 2,1 km
- längste Theke der Welt (Altstadt) - world's longest bar (historic city) 2,0 km