A delicious and diversified breakfast buffet awaits you each morning. Our five-floor hotel (without elevator) features 20 suitably furnished guestrooms
Diana is a small hotel in the city of Duesseldorf that offers comfort and cosiness to all its guests.
A delicious and diversified breakfast buffet awaits you each morning (Costs 6 Euro per Person). Our five-floor hotel (without elevator) features 20 suitably furnished guestrooms. You will experience cosy atmosphere of family business and enjoy the clean air of our smoke-free house. The perfect location of the hotel will let you not only go shopping but also relax in the evenings in numerous cafes and restaurants.
Koenigsallee, Berliner Allee, old town and the central railway station are within walking distance. It only takes 20 minutes to get to the Duesseldorf airport and trade fair complex by public transport.
If you arrive after 18 o'clock. please contact us before.
We thank you for preference of our hotel and wish you a good arrival. Best regards.
This policy defines how to handle cancellations
* If cancelled or modified up to 11:00 - 7 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
* If cancelled or modified later, the first night will be charged.100%
In case of no-show, the first night of the reservation will be charged.100%
Please note that for all fair periods ( High season )
during 2013 cancellation free of charge is not possible:
100% from the total amount will be charged.
We look forward to welcoming you in our hotel!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- Breakfast not included
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Main Station (Hbf) with Tram No.704; 709 or 719 , 2 Stops: Go out on 'Berliner Allee' .
1. Head west on Graf-Adolf-Straße toward Hüttenstraße 8 m
2. Turn left at Hüttenstraße 0.1 km
3. Sharp right at Adersstraße 53 m
4. Turn left at Jahnstraße 0.2 km
Total 3 min to walk.
Tram tickets from Main Station (HBF) to Berliner Allee Preisstufe K (1,30 Euro).Ask for short trip (kurzstrecke)
From Exibition, Fair (Messe): Sab Way U 78 - 20 min.
Our Hotel is 1,5 km far from the Main Station, 800 m from Königsallee, 1,2 km from Old town, 1 km to Theater and Museum.
From Airport with Car:
1. Head south on Flughafenstraße 0.2 km
2. Turn right to stay on Flughafenstraße 1.6 km
3. Turn left onto the ramp to D-Zentr.-Süd 0.4 km
4. Merge onto B8 1.9 km
5. Continue onto Danziger Str. (signs for Wuppertal/A46/D-Zentrum) 0.4 km
6. Continue onto Kennedydamm 1.1 km
7. Turn left at Kaiserswerther Str./L55 (signs for D-Pempelfort/Zentrum)
Continue to follow L55 3.1 km
8. Turn right at Luisenstraße 0.1 km
9. Take the 1st left onto Jahnstraße 93 m
Königsallee, Berliner Allee, old town and the central railway station are within walking distance. It only takes 20 minutes to get to the Duesseldorf airport and trade fair complex by public transport.