Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls
Here at Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls we're located right in the Heart of Edinburgh's Old Town just minutes from the Royal Mile. This makes us ideal for backpackers, shoppers, groups and concert/festival goers.
All of our bedrooms are private, lockable singles or twins which are all located within shared self-catering apartments for up to 12 guests. All of our apartments have shared bathrooms, kitchen and lounge/dining room. Our kitchens are fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay.
For 2016 we are open from June 3rd until August 29th.
Our facilities include:
· Single and twin private bedrooms in shared apartments
· Family apartments for 3 to 12 people
· Exclusive lounge/dining area in each apartment
· Fully equipped kitchens in each apartment
· Shared bathroom facilities
· Free WiFI throughout the building
· 24 hour reception
· 24 hour shop
· 24 hour self service laundry
· Early Check-In and Late-Check-Out options
· Tour Booking Service
· Secure luggage storage before check-in or after check-out (£2 per bag, per day)
· Free bike store
· Discounted parking rates nearby
· Unfortunately Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls isn’t suitable for wheelchair users
If you're looking for private accommodation why not book one of our private apartments and you'll have exclusive use of the kitchen, lounge area and bathrooms. Our largest apartments sleep 12 guests and many of our groups book more than one allowing them all to stay together in one central location. If you're travelling with a smaller group we have apartments for 3, 4 or 5 guests and if booked privately you'll only share your kitchen and bathroom with members of your own group.
All of our rooms are modern and clean and each apartment kitchen comes fully equipped with utensils, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery.
Each of our apartments is made up of both single and twin private bedrooms offering you privacy if you're travelling alone but allowing you to be part of our hostel atmosphere as you can meet lots of new people in the shared lounge and kitchen - it's the best of both worlds. If you book a single or twin private bedroom you'll have the room all to yourself and share bathroom and kitchen facilities with the other guests staying in your apartment. You will also be provided with fresh linen and towels are available from reception for a small fee.
Of course, if you’re booking a single or twin bedrooms you will have the company of flat mates in the communal areas but there’s plenty of space. All bedrooms are, of course, private and fully secure.
Rates start from just £19 per person, per night.
If you’re bringing a car with you on your trip to Edinburgh we have limited spaces onsite priced at £15 per car, per day. These need to be booked in advance so please contact us if you would like one. Alternatively we’ve negotiated a special rate for you at the NCP at Castle Terrace. Contact us for further details.
Just a few things we need to let you know before you book:
• Please read our terms and conditions at www.euro-hostels.co.uk
• Breakfast isn’t included in your room rate
• A £20 deposit will be taken on arrival for each set of room keys
• Please be aware that as we are right in the city centre there can be some street noise especially during the busy Edinburgh festival
• Any groups (6 guests or more) must let us know they are part of a group prior to arrival and our group terms & conditions will apply (euro-hostels.co.uk)
• Reservations for over 6 people must be paid in full 28 days prior to arrival. You will be contacted when payment is due.
• Our apartments are spread across 4 individual apartment blocks, not all blocks have an elevator. If you require access to an elevator or a lower floor please contact the hostel directly prior to your arrival as it may not be possible to meet this request on arrival.
• All bathroom facilities are shared, none of our rooms have en-suite facilities.
Whatever brings you to Edinburgh there’s nowhere better to stay than Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
We are a no smoking hostel.
A Â£20 refundable key deposit will be charged at check-in for each set of keys issued.
Check in time is from 3pm onwards. Early check-in for 11.30am is available at a cost of Â£5 per room. Prior notification required.
If cancelled up to 3 days (by 3pm) before date of arrival, 12 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If cancelled later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. In the case of no-show 100% of the total booking will be charged to a maximum of 7 days.
Please note, reservations of over 6 people must be paid in full 28 days prior to arrival or your booking will be cancelled. You will be contacted when payment is due.
Self-service laundry facilities are available and washing powder can be bought at reception. In fact, we sell all sorts of necessities at reception. From an extensive range of tours, activities and souvenirs to breakfast items and toothpaste, weâ��ve got it covered.
Breakfast is not included in the room fee.
We also have limited parking spaces available with an overnight charge of just 15.00 for guests. Parking must be booked with the hostel directly prior to arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Waverley Station
Approx 10-12 minute walk. Take Market St exit. Turn to your left under the bridge and vere right up Jeffrey St. Carry on and cross over the High Street (Royal Mile) onto St Mary’s Street. Walk down the hill and over Cowgate and continue up about 50 metres. Turn into St John’s Hill and reception is at Darroch Court located on your left hand side.
From St Andrews bus station
Head to Princes Street and Waverley Train Station and then follow the directions above.
Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls is located right in the centre of the city in the Old Town just a 3 minute walk from the Royal Mile. We are close to many of the city's sights and attractions.
Please be aware that as we are right in the city centre there can be some street noise especially during the busy Edinburgh festival.