9th Ave Hostel
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Board Games
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Note: Late arrivals (after midnight) must inform us their approximated arrival time at least 12 hour prior to their arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery) and cash
Check in from 12.00
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Fairbanks International Airport
By rental car
1. Head Northeast on Airport Way (4.7 mi)
2. Turn Left onto Cowles St. (0.3 mi)
3. Turn Left onto 9th Ave (49ft)
1. Head to taxi station outside airport arrival hall to board taxi.
2. Ask taxi driver to drop you at 9th ave and Cowles St.
The whole trip should take approximately 10~15minutes and cost around $15
3. Hostel is right at the corner of 9th ave and Cowles St.
Red, Blue and Orange Line
1. Let bus driver know you are getting off at 9th ave and Cowles St.
2. Hostel is located right across from the bus stop
All other bus Line
1. Get off at the central bus station
2. Look for 7th Ave
3. Walk west(to the direction of Sadlers) for about 7min until Cowles St.
4. Turn left on Cowles St and walk 2 blocks down
5. Hostel is at the corner of 9th Ave and Cowles St.
From Fairbanks train station
1. Ask taxi driver to drop you at 9th ave and Cowles St. The whole trip should take approximately 5~10minutes and cost around $15
2. Hostel is right at the corner of 9th ave and Cowles St.
*Right across from the hostel is red, blue and orange line bus stop
*15 min driving from FAI (Fairbanks International Airport)
We are located near by most of the shopping centers and tourist attractions in downtown Fairbanks areas.
* 5 minutes walking from beautiful Chena River
* 10 - 15 minutes walking from restaurants, bars, shops, museums, Fairbanks central bus station and visitors center.
* 20 minutes walking from Pioneer Park and movie theater