A traditional Portuguese town villa set in the beautiful, sunny town of Faro.The capital of the Algarve has much to offer and so do we.
Where do we start? Well, our guests are constantly reminding us that we have one of the best hostel atmospheres they have ever experienced. Many of our guests are now our friends who often come back to stay with us when we have our legendary 'Sangria/ Barbeque Nights'. Our staff will blow you away with advice and hospitality 24 hours a day, we really do want you to feel at home here and we know you will.
What can you do in Faro? Go for a bike tour on the Natural Park - Ria Formosa and watch wild flamingos and the salt fields on your way to the beach. We rent bikes also and can even offer a tour map of our own custom trails for walking and biking. Go to our Old Town with many historical landmarks or browse our many boutique shops and shopping centers.
Don't miss our fantastic dinners that all the guests praise so much. Many have considered they had the best food of the whole Portugal trip. Everything is prepared on site by the chef who you can stand and watch prepare your food. Very reasonably priced and nice big platefuls.
Our custom beds allow you to sleep comfortably and relaxed, thanks to our amazing mattresses and funky design. Power plugs and reading lights for every bed in every room, en-suite rooms also available.
You gotta come here to Faro to check out our lovely home. So much of our guests extend their stay and we want to show you why.
Sunny Faro awaits your arrival and so does the Casa d'Alagoa.
See you soon!
Our Hostel has a no smoking policy but we do have patios where you can smoke outside.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Check In Time: 15:00
Check Out Time:12:00
Late Check Out Available: Ask reception
If cancelled later than 2 days before date of arrival or in case of no-show, 100% of the first night will be charged.
- Our Airport Transfers - 15 €. Contact us for details.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We do airport transfers, please contact us for details.
- Our Airport Transfers - 10 € for transfers from 8h to 24h and 15€ from 00h to 8h. Contact us for details about your flight.
- By Plane - Take the EVA bus to the center of Faro until you reach the bus terminal (check by Bus).
- By Train (8-10 minutes) - As you step out of the train station turn right and follow that street. You will pass a Bus Terminal and that street's name is 'Avenida da Republica'. Keep going straight. You will pass Hotel EVA and you will reach a Marina. To your left side you will see a 4 Star Hotel called Faro. Take the 2nd pedestrian street on the right of that Hotel. The street is called 'Rua D. Francisco Gomes'. Keep on this street until you reach the street named ' Rua de Santo Antonio'. Walk until the end of this pedestrian street until you reach street with cars, turn right and walk until you see a park. This park is Jardim d' Alagoa and the Hostel is number 27 (it is coolest building you can find on this park ;-).
- By Bus (6-8 Minutes) - As you step out of the Bus Terminal turn right. That street's name is 'Avenida da Republica'. Keep going straight. You will pass Hotel EVA and you will reach a Marina. To your left side you will see a 4 Star Hotel called Faro. Take the 2nd pedestrian street on the right of that Hotel. The street is called 'Rua D. Francisco Gomes'. Keep on this street until you reach the street named ' Rua de Santo Antonio'. Walk until the end of this pedestrian street until you reach street with cars, turn right and walk until you see a park. This park is Jardim d' Alagoa and the Hostel is number 27. (it is coolest building you can find on this park ;-).
- By Taxi - Catch the taxi to our Hostel. Price is about 15€ (including luggage).
- By Car - Upon arriving in Faro, just follow the signs to the Center and Jardim d'Alagoa (or Jardim da Lagoa)
We are centrally located near Faro 'Old Town', just a 5 minute walk from the marina and 8/10 minutes from the train station.