Banana Beach Hostel
Right on the beach / lake with an incredible view, great vibe, roof-top bar, fun staff, plenty of day & night attractions.
We offer a 2 Ambient Common Area, 360° Incredible Beach / Lake View, Big Screen LCD's + DVD Library, Sony PlayStation 3 on Full HD, Samba & Capoeira shows, Pool Table, Hammocks, BBQ, Poker nights
Computers & Wi-Fi, Surfboards & Sandboards, Kayaks, Beach Accessories & Sports, Security Lockers, Daily House Cleaning, Large Common Kitchen, 24 Hours Reception, Linen
Dinners / BBQ / Snacks, Bus / Airport Tickets, Laundry Service, Açaí & Natural Juices
* During the Reveillon (29.12 - 2.1) and the Carnaval (4.3 - 8.3):
1. If you reserve between these dates the price is for the whole 5-night minimum stay.
2. All reservations will only be confirmed with a 50% deposit of the total amount.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
During the Carnaval and New Years (Ano Novo)
* Minimum 5-night stay required.
* Even if your reservation overlaps only part of the Carnaval nights, you will be charged for 5 nights of the higher, Carnaval price, depending to the type of bed.
* All reservations within these dates will only be confirmed upon a 50% deposit of the total amount (non-refundable). You will receive an email instructing how to complete the payment.
* No refunds will be paid, in case of cancellation or no show.
*** According to latest TV news broadcasts, during the dates of the Carnaval, consistent water distribution in Florianopolis might be damaged ***
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Airport by Taxi (R$50): Take a taxi to Barra Da Lagoa and get off at the final bus station (`ponto final do onibus`). There you will see a blue bridge, cross it and we are the first house.
From the Airport by Bus (R$3): Take bus 186 to the final stop, change to bus 320 or 330 on platform B (free of charge) to the final stop. Change to bus 360 'Barra da Lagoa' (free of charge) to the final stop. There you will see a blue bridge, cross it and we are the first house.
From the Central Bus Station (Rodoviaria) R$3: Get out of the terminal, go 200m to the right to the local bus terminal (TICEN), take bus 320 or 330 on platform B to the final stop. Change to bus 360 'Barra da Lagoa' (free of charge) to the final stop. There you will see a blue bridge, cross it and we are the first house.
Final point of the only bus in Barra da Lagoa, first hostel just over the blue bridge crossing the canal.
Servidao da prainha 20, Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis Brazil
The hostel is located 30 meters from the beach and 10 meters from the lake.