Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse)
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Parking
- No Curfew
- Taxes not included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- A non-refundable deposit amounting to your first night will be charged on the credit card provided with your reservation, the remaining balance is payable upon your check-in.
- We have limited parking, if you're traveling with a vehicle, you may contact us about parking availability during your stay - please, keep in mind that we might not be able to confirm a parking spot especially if your booked in a dormitory (shared) room.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
[* Northbound] I-95 north to Oakland Park Blvd. East; take right onto N. Ocean Blvd. ('A1A'). The Hotel DEAUVILLE is approximately 1 1/4 block south on the left (east)!
[*Southbound] I-95 south to Oakland Park Blvd. East; take right onto N. Ocean Blvd. ('A1A'). The Hotel DEAUVILLE is approximately 1 1/4 block south on the left (east)!
('Broward County Transit'; local bus system)
* the #11 & #36 bus has a bus stop on both sides
(northbound and southbound) of N. Ocean Blvd, ('A1A')
in front (west) of the Hotel DEAUVILLE!
- #11 & #36 northbound at the NE corner of NE 30th
St./ N. Ocean Blvd. ('A1A') intersection.
- #11 & #36 southbound at the SW corner of NE 30th
St./ N. Ocean Blvd. ('A1A') intersection.
'Central Terminal' in downtown Ft. Lauderdale to the Hotel DEAUVILLE...
* take #11 bus ('COPANS ROAD') out of the terminal; the
#11 bus will travel eastbound along Las Olas Blvd. At
Sunrise Blvd.; the #11 bus will turn left onto N. Ocean
Blvd. ('A1A'). The Hotel DEAUVILLE will be approximately 2 1/2
miles north on the right (east)
- you may get of at (bus stop) either the NE corner of the
NE 30th St. & N. Ocean Blvd. ('A1A') intersection or the
SE corner of the Oakland Park Blvd. & N. Ocean Blvd.
('A1A'). The Hotel DEAUVILLE is a short walk south from
either bus stop!
Ft. Lauderdale/ Hollywood International Airport to the Hotel DEAUVILLE:
* take the #1 ('Central Terminal') bus out of the Airport; #1
bus will travel northbound along US1/ Federal Highway.
The #1 bus will enter the 'Central Terminal' where you
will get of bus; look for & get onto the #11 bus.
Miami (Miami/ South Beach) to the Hotel DEAUVILLE...
* take the 'S' bus ('Miami-Dade Transit') from the South
Beach area north to 'Aventura Mall' in the city of Aventura.
You are leaving one county ('Miami-Dade County') &
entering another ('Broward County). After you arrive at
'Aventura Mall'; look for & get on the #1 bus ('Broward
County Transit'). The #1 bus will travel northbound along
US1/Federal Highway into downtown Ft. Lauderdale.
Once you enter the 'Central Terminal' in downtown Ft.
Lauderdale; please follow the 'Central Terminal to the
Hotel DEAUVILLE' bus instructions [#11 bus].
('Amtrack & 'Tri-Rail'; Palm Beach/ Broward/ Miami-Dade county train service)... Miami (Miami/ South Beach) to the DEAUVILLE:
* whether you are coming from the north (West Palm
Beach in Palm Beach County) or the south (Miami;
Miami/ South Beach) ; get of the train at the 'Ft.
Lauderdale Station' not the 'Ft. Lauderdale Airport
- take the #22 bus (or complimentary 'Tri-Rail' shuttle)
from the 'Tri-Rail' Station; the #22 bus will travel
eastbound along Broward Blvd. into downtown Ft.
Lauderdale. Once the #22 bus arrives at the 'Central
Terminal'; look for & get onto the #11 bus!
** in regards to public transportation beginning from the
south (Miami/ South Beach); follow the 'Central Terminal
in downtown Ft. Lauderdale to the Hotel DEAUVILLE' public
transportation instructions in the first set of directions
above once you arrive into downtown Ft. Lauderdale!
** for more public transportation directions; please email or
call the Hotel DEAUVILLE directly!
For the reason that the Hotel DEAUVILLE is located in South Florida; Miami (Miami/ South Beach) is easily accessible
by either car or public transportation!
- by car... approximately a 40-minute drive!
- by public transportation (bus/ train)... a couple of hours!
Nightlife (bars/ clubs), restaurants, shops, convenience store (7Eleven), pharmacy (Walgreens), supermarket/ grocery store (Winn-Dixie), movie theater (AMC) & library (Broward County Library; Galt Ocean Reading Center).