Guest House Kaine
Welcome to guest house Kaine!
Fukuoka, Hakata, is the gateway to Kyushu. Machiya has redecorated and developed a guest house.
We will serve you with the Hakata style mat and Japanese style futon (bed).
We will also serve you with the noodle (udon) shop and the shochu bar located on the first floor.
It is an at-home Japanese style guesthouse and the price is very reasonable. We have single/twin rooms or dormitory rooms.
Travelers who are planning to visit other places in Kyushu such as Nagasaki, Miyazaki, Kumamoto, Kagoshima, Oita, Saga, or South Korea this is a perfect place for you to take a pit stop. Please stop by with all means, solo journey, backpacker and wandering travel are all welcome.Guest House Kaine is a small, modern-Japanese-style hotel in Fukuoka. We have single, twin and dormitory rooms traditionally furnished with tatami flooring and futons. Air conditioning is available for an additional charge. Shared bathroom facilities can be used 24-hours a day.
We are situated 10 minutes from Hakata Station and 20 minutes from Fukuoka Airport. Tenjin and Nakasu are within walking distance. Fukuoka is an ideal base from which to explore other parts of Kyushu, such as Nagasaki, Miyazaki, Kumamoto, Kagoshima and even South Korea.
An inexpensive noodle and shochu bar can be found by the entrance to the guest house.
Reception opening hours: 09:00-13:00 and 15:00-22:00.
Five days' notice must be given for cancellations or the following charges will apply:
- 2-5 days = 30%
- 1 day = 50%
- On the day/no show = 100%
We can only accept left-luggage during opening hours.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Laundry Facilities
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
◆It takes about 7 minutes in walking from Nakasukawabata station to Kaine.
- Exit 6 -Turn 180° -Turn left at yellow building (Fukuoka Asian Art Museum)
- Walk straight and cross major intersection (you'll see The Hakata Harp Bar in front of you)
- Go left at The Hakata Harp -Turn right at The Doragon Bazaor sign -Walk straight for 1.5 blocks
- Guest House Kaine will be on your right hand side. -Enter in through the restrant to get to reception .
- If you take a bus from Hakata port international terminal,get off the Tsumashoji bus stop.
◆It takes about 5 minutes on foot from Nishitetu bus Tsumashoji bus stop.
- Walk in the same direction (direction to Tenjin) as the bus.
- Going about 200m, there is a gas station ,named ENEOS,on the left .
- Turn left in front of the Hakata junior high school where the intersection was placed in the between coin parks.
- You can see Hotel Okura in botom of the street, and go straight about 200m.
- San-kyu ramen(三九ラーメン) is seen in the left side after passing in the second intersection.
There is 'Kaine ' in between them .
◆It takes 5 minutes on foot from Nishitetu bus Hakatagocho bus stop
- Showa street is placed when walking about 150m from the stop toward Hotel Okura (direction to Tenjin) -There is 'Ishimura-Manseido'(石村萬盛堂) in opposite of Hotel Okura.
- You can see the arch signboard '須崎問屋街(Susakitonyagai)' when finishing crossing at the crosswalk.
- San-kyu ramen(三九ラーメン) is seen the right hand after passing in the first intersection. There is 'Kaine ' in between them.
Kaine guesthouse is located within walking distance of restaurant, convenience store, club, bar ,Yatai(street food vendor ) and hot spring. And Sumo tournament (November) stadium is near here!