The Lawn Guest House
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Free Breakfast
- Child Friendly
- Cots available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Check-in: 14:00 - 22:00
Check-out before: 10:00
Children are welcome.
Pets not allowed.
Credit/Debit Cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Switch.
The Lawn Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorise your card prior to arrival.
Guests are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance of their estimated time of arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Directions to the Lawn Guest House (by car/taxi)
- Exit Junction 7 of the M25 and take the M23 South, towards Brighton and Gatwick Airport.
- Exit Junction 9 of the M23, Gatwick Airport.
- At South Terminal roundabout follow the sign for A23 Redhill.
- At North Terminal roundabout follow the sign for A23 Redhill.
- At the third roundabout there is an Esso petrol station on the left hand side.
- Take the third exit and look for the Texaco petrol station immediately on your right hand side.
- 200 yds past the Texaco petrol station turn right at the traffic lights into Massetts Road.
- The Lawn Guest House is located 400 yards along Massetts Road on the left hand side.
The guest house is just 400 metres from Horley Railway Station, with regular direct trains to the airport and to central London.
The Lawn Guest House is perfectly located for London Gatwick Airport (5 minutes drive), Junction 9 of M23.
London Victoria (approximately 30 minutes by train) with the local train station a 5 minute walk. Manor Royal Industrial Estate (9 minutes drive).
With easy access to the region's comprehensive rail, road and air networks, the Lawn Guest House is easily reached from all parts of the country.