Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
At your arrival you will be asked to pay 1€ per person/night as tourist tax.
Check in: 08.00 am – 11.00 am and 01.30 pm – 11.00 pm
Check out: 11.00 am
Breakfast: 8.00 am – 10.00 am
Closed for cleaning: 11.00 am – 01.30 pm
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1) Station of Genova Principe - Time: 15 minutes on foot
1. Exit the station in Piazza Acquaverde
2. Go across the square (300m) and walk along Via Balbi (300m) 'till Piazza della Nunziata;
3. Once you arrive at Piazza della Nunziata keep going straight along Via Bensa (100m) and then Largo Zecca (100m), then (50m before the big tunnel) turn right on Via Cairoli (150m)
4. Go straight and walk along Via Garibaldi (180m)
5. Take the last but 2 alley on the right: it's Vico alla Chiesa della Maddalena, you will find us at street number 9/1 and see the big hostel sign! DON'T CONFUSE the hostel address with the street before “Vico dietro Il Coro Della Maddelna”
2) Station of Genova Brignole - Time: 25 minutes on foot; 15 minutes by bus
* Exit the station in piazza Giuseppe Verdi;
* Cross the street in front of you to in order to arrive at Via Cadorna, where you will see many buses parked or passing;
* Take one of these buses: number 20 (direction Vittorio Veneto), number 39 (direction Vesuvio) or number 40 (direction Costanzi)
* Get off at Piazza del Portello;
* Go across the square and, turning left, get to Piazza delle Fontane Marose;
* Turn right in Via Garibaldi;
* As you see the hostel sign (3rd alley on the left), turn left in Vico alla Chiesa della Maddalena, we're at street number 9/1! DON'T CONFUSE the hostel address with the next street “Vico dietro Il Coro Della Maddelna” .
3) Airport Cristoforo Colombo - Time: 30 minutes by bus
1. At the exit of the airport take the Volabus
2. Get off at Piazza De Ferrari stop
3. From Piazza De Ferrari take Via XXV Aprile up to Piazza delle Fontane Marose
4. Cross the square and enter Via Garibaldii
5. As you see the hostel sign (3rd alley on the left), turn left in Vico alla Chiesa della Maddalena, we're at street number 9/1! DON'T CONFUSE the hostel address with the next street “Vico dietro Il Coro Della Maddelna” .
4) Ferry Terminal - Time: 15 minutes by bus
1. Exit the 'Terminal Traghetti' (cross indoor shopping area) in via Milano
2. Walk to your right (50m) to the bus stop (without crossing the street)
3. Take the bus number 18 (direction Duca D'Aosta) and get off at Piazza del Portello (after 8:00 pm it's bus n. 618)
4 Get off at Piazza del Portello;
5 Go down to Piazza delle Fontane Marose (don't take the tunnel).
6 Turn right in Via Garibaldi;
7 As you see the hostel sign (3rd alley on the left), turn left in Vico alla Chiesa della Maddalena, we're at street number 9/1! DON'T CONFUSE the hostel address with the next street “Vico dietro Il Coro Della Maddelna” .
You'd better avoid coming to genoa by car, not only because it is better explored on foot or by bicycle, but also because parking spaces are really rare and expensive!
Moreover, our hostel has an agreement with a carsharing service that will allow you to easily reach any destination in and out of the city center.
If you absolutely need a free parking for your car, just follow our instructions:
* Exit at Genova Est;
* At the first junction turn left;
* At the traffic light turn left again;
* At the next intersection, take the bridge on your left: you will see in front of you the cemetery of Staglieno, where you will find one
of the few large and free parking of the city (except days with playing football at Marassi Stadium);
* Once you leave the car, take the bus number 34 (the bus stop is just nearby the cemetery, in Via Picenza);
* Get off at Piazza del Portello and from there follow the same directions of the route 'Station of Genova Brignole' reported a few lines above.
Located in the historic center of Genoa just a few steps away from Via Garibaldi.
From our hostel you can reach on foot the main sights of the city.
The historic center is also the main meeting place for young people in the evening and it hides unexpected treasures at every turn: Baroque churches and aristocratic palaces, picturesque squares and antique shops, but also a great number of clubs for enjoying the lively nightlife.