Hostel Uppelink Ghent
Welcome to Hostel Uppelink, a family owned hostel situated in the historical center of Ghent.
FREE WALKING TOURS
* Starting from the hostel every day
* In English: every day at 1 pm
* In Spanish: every day at 1 pm
* Free city maps and wi-fi
* No curfew or lockout
* Common area and guest kitchen with a stunning view
* Free buffet style breakfast
* Guests get €0,50 discount on all drinks at the bar
* Explore the city with one of our single or twin kayaks!
* Safety vest, waterproof barrel and paddles included
* Discount for all our guests
GUIDED BREWERY VISIT
* Join a guided tour to the Delirium Brewery, home of the Pink Elephant
* From July to October 2016
* Every Wednesday and Saturday at 3.30 pm
* Discount for all our guests
* The Ghent tourist tax of €3 pp/night is charged extra
* Check-in before 10 pm | Check-out after 7.30 am
* Arrivals after 10 pm can be refused and may be charged extra
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Not Included
- Vending Machines
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Check in: 3.00 - 10.00 pm | Check out: 7.30 - 11.00 am | Arrivals after 10.00 pm can be refused and may be charged extra | Free breakfast buffet: 7.30 - 10.00 am | No curfew or lockout | Payment upon arrival: cash, credit cards, debit cards | Bar open until 11.00 pm (guests get €0,50 discount on all drinks) | Ghent Festival from 15 until 24 of July 2016: be aware of music playing in the streets until 2.30 am.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Hostel Uppelink is easily accessible by public transport. From both train stations it takes only 10 minutes by tram or bus to reach the Korenmarkt, which is about a stone's throw away from our hostel.
From Gent Sint-Pieters train station - take Tram 1 to Korenmarkt, Evergem or Wondelgem - get off at the Korenmarkt - walk 200 m towards the Sint-Michielsbrug.
From Gent Dampoort train station - take Bus 3 to Mariakerke Post - get off at the Korenmarkt - walk 200 m towards the Sint-Michielsbrug.
Hostel Uppelink is also accessible by car. Because we're located in a pedestrian zone it is not allowed to drive up to the entrance. Just follow the Parking Route towards the underground parking Sint-Michiels. Then walk 100 m towards the Sint-Michielsbrug.
Hostel Uppelink Ghent is located in a pedestrian zone in the center of the medieval district of Ghent, within a short walking distance to all major attractions and interesting spots of the city.
The famous Graslei and Korenlei and famous three towers of Ghent can be seen from our hostel.