Hostel Hospedarte Guadalajara Centro
Guadalajara Centro Hostel has been the best place to stay for backpackers in Guadalajara for over 12 years, and still is!!
At Hospedarte HI Hostels it's not just about staying in the best locations, it's about the people you meet along the way, come experience Guadalajara with us!
Lonely Planet, the world's most trusted travel guide says about us: “This downtown option is popular with a young crowd looking for a good time…” We are your reliable choice in Guadalajara and offer you the best price-value in town!
Best Located Hostel in Guadalajara! Offering:
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hostel
- FREE computers with internet access
- FREE daily continental breakfast
- FREE bikes
- FREE towels and bed linen
- FREE maps of Guadalajara
- FREE massive lockers in each room
- FREE daily housekeeping services
- FREE luggage storage
- FREE Hostel activities as movie night, salsa lessons, billiards tournaments
- Clean, bright and airy dorms & private rooms with balcony & high ceilings
- 8-bed dorms with balcony (Female, male & mixed) equipped with bunk beds, one connector, individual reading lights on each bed, shelf and plenty of storage space. We provide convenient toilets and showers located outside the dorms.
- Single, double, twin, triple and quad private rooms with shared bathrooms, most with balcony, all equipped with Wi-Fi, safety locker, bed linen & towel, personal cleaning supplies.
- Huge, fully-equipped self-service kitchen
- Large and social common room with beautiful old-world stone columns equippedwith lounge chairs, hammock & pool table
- And much more...
We are your reliable choice in Guadalajara!
Check in time 2pm, but you're always welcome to arrive before as we can store your luggage
Check out time 12pm
Discount for Hostelling International members when you show your membership card upon arrival
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
By TAXI: we suggest that you catch authorized taxis from the airport. It takes 25 minutes to get to the hostel. Remember that our hostel is in Downtown. The rate is around $280 pesos.
By BUS: take the bus 'Atasa' in the Airport 'Terminal Terrestre' the rate is $13 pesos. Get off in downtown area, close to 16 de Septiembre Ave.
FROM BUS STATION
By BUS: Take bus PREMIER # 709 going to downtown and get off in downtown area, close to 16 de Septiembre Ave. Each bus ticket costs $11 pesos.
By TAXI: we suggest that you catch authorized taxis from the Bus St. It takes 15 minutes to get to the hostel. Remember that our hostel is in Downtown. The rate is around $120 pesos.
Because we're located right in the downtown, it's super easy to find us. Our address is a block south of Juarez Avenue, 2 blocks east of 16 de Septiembre Avenue, the two streets that divide the city, the main intersection of the entire city. All the cab drivers know how to get here and many buses pass by just two blocks away.
We are 500 meters away from the 'Plaza Universidad' station of the Guadalajara subway, which goes across the city from north to south and three fourths of the city from west to east.
Our location in the heart of downtown Guadalajara is minutes away from the best the city has to offer:
1 minute walktomain Plazas (Plaza de la Liberacion& Plaza de armas)
2 minute walk to City Theater (Teatro Degollado)
3 minute walk to Cathedral &Rotonda de los JalisciensesIlustres Monument
4 minute walk to City Regional museum
5 minute walk to City Market (Biggest one in Latin America)
6 minute walk to Instituto Cultural CabaÃÂ±as Museum & Plaza Tapatia
7 minute walk to Plaza de los Mariachis