::: The best backpackers hostel in Guayaquil :::
A hostel built in order to fit your needs and help you enjoy the hostel life while traveling.
Our facilities are design to offer, not only the guests but also our staff, a friendly atmosphere where you'll feel like home. Having lots of common areas to invite all of you will feel like part of our family.
We provide affordable accommodation for backpackers and travellers who enjoy a chill, peaceful and cosy place to stay in while in the city chaos.
Guests can enjoy a very sunny day on our pool while enjoying a drink or even piece of seasonal fruit from our own back yard, we also have a communal kitchen, where guests can make themselves a healthy meal or quick snack and even shared with others.
In Nucapacha we have 17 large rooms; our private and shared facilities are suitable for couples, families and big groups. All of our rooms are pretty basic but clean and comfortable. All of them are equipped with a fan and a small nightstand.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Postal Service
- Swimming Pool
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Important things to note:
- As a hostel, our accommodation is sold in nights rather than days. Meaning that arrivals before 7am are still considered 'the night of the day before' and you’ll be charge accordingly. Check out is at 12h00. If you are arriving before that (but after 7am), you are welcome to leave your bags in our storage room and hang out in our common rooms unti your room is ready.
- Please note that we do not have a/c or hot water in any of our rooms.
- Bed sheets and linen are provided but we do charge a refundable deposit for towels.
- Cancelation or modifications should be made with a 24h prior arrival notification via email, otherwise, charges may apply.
For security reasons, please keep in mind that:
- We only allowed registered guests in our premises.
- Drinking alcohol is allowed, but please keep in mind that you can only consume the alcohol provided at the hostal. We have very reasonable prices.
- Guests under 18 are not allowed to stay in shared dorms.
- We do not tolerate drugs of any kind. If we see you using them, we'll ask you to leave without any refund.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
We are located 5km northwest of downtown and 6km southwest of the airport Jose Joaquin de Olmedo
The best way to get here when you first arrive to the city is by taking a taxi from the airport/bus terminal, which costs USD$5. (Do not pay more than $5). The journey will take between 15 and 20 depending on traffic. Make sure you take the taxis located inside the airport/bus terminal, if you take it outside you might be able to save a dollar or two, but for safety reasons it’s recommended to take a registered taxi.
If you still want to take a bus, send us an email to send you directions.
We also offer airport pickups for $10.
Nucapacha is located 2 blocks from the avenue Victor Emilio Estrada which is the main street and commercial center of the area, where you can find various restaurants, banks, shops, bars, discotheques and liquor stored among others.
Public transportation connects to the main attractions and we'll happily show you your way around.