Kolonaki Hellas Travel & Tourism
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Campsite Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes not included
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Campsite InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
heck-in Time: up to 21:00
Check-out Time: up to 10:00 depends on type of accommodation
We don't accept any credit / debit cards. Cash only!!! Notice that if You'd like to pay in dinars or other currency, exchange rate of our official business bank will apply, which are different than one in exchange offices.
* Cancellation policy: 7 days advance notice
* Cancellation or no-show - one night charge
* Payment on arrival by cash only (our local bank exchange rate if payment is in local currency)
* Check in until 21.00 - if You will show up later, Agency will make You supplement for late check-in of 5,00 EUR per person
* Check out up to 10.00 - check out later are possible under payment of 50% of overnight rate on spot and no later than 12,00
* Breakfast not included in some types of the accommodation - on request 8.00 EUR per person per meal (You will be asked do You want to add it during booking process by e-mail)
* Taxes not included = 1.21 EUR per person per night (will be added to Your reservation immediately on Your invoice)
* During the Trumpet Festival period, if You will make booking for only one night, we will make You charge 'one night stand' supplement which is 50% of the total amount of booking for the selected night.
* Your cell phone must be available on the arrival day for call or sms in order to confirm time of arrival, because a lot of streets are closed during the festival, so someone of our staff will wait for You on meeting point You can find on our Google map which we will send to You by email after confirmation.
Trumpet Festival (bookings for stay from 03-10th August 2015):
After you'll make booking through Hostel World, you must pay 50% of the total amount by invoice we will issue within 5 days. After booking will be made, we will send You first email with invoice and You will have to wait for the second email from the PayPal with another invoice and instructions for payment. If your reservation is 1-2 days prior to arrival, please be available on Your phone because we will call You to make deal with You. Notice that we have full right to authorize Your credit/debit card for the full amount if You made booking of 21 or less days prior to the Festival without any notice. CC authorized amounts are completely non refundable, but Your CC will be charged for total amount of booking in case of no-show. We will not deduct any of those expenses from Your booking amount.
50% of total amount is non-refundable even if you don't want to stay, cancel, change booking or no-show. If you will pay total amount and cancel or change booking less than 30 days before, total amount is non refundable. If You want to shorten Your stay, there is no possibility to get Your money back for unused nights. Only the local stay tax will be refunded.
If You will choose transfer from the airport to be added to Your booking, You're obligated to pay total amount of transfer. Notice that transfer from the airport BEG or SJJ is possible by the presented price only for flights arriving between 08:00 and 20:00. For earlier or later time of arriving, there is supplement of 20,00 EUR per person. Also, if Your flight will late more than 15 minutes, You will pay the fine in amount of 5,00 EUR per started hour in the daylight time and 10,00 EUR per started hour in the night time.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Because during the Trumpet festival, Guca is so crowded, especially from Wednesday morning till the end, should be diffucult to follow directions, so all guests with confirmed booking will get the map with meeting point on which one of our staff will wait for you with board in his hand.
Guca town, no more than 10 minutes slow walk from the main stage close to the main bus station in very peaceful area, with a lot of trees. Hospital is close to any of our accommodation we offer to our guests. Transportation from the bus station is included for some accommodation.