A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn
A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn (formerly known as Hotel Stern) offers you the unique possibility stay in the heart of St. Pauli for an unbeatable price. Our hotel and hostel is situated directly at the famous Reeperbahn, only 700m to the port of Hamburg and close to the fish market - in the center of the vivid Hanseatic City of Hamburg.
The functional and modern rooms are equipped with private facilities and TV. For all real bargain there are some rooms with shared facilities.
Most attractions of Hamburg are within a short walking distance and the perfect connection to the public transport helps you to reach any point of interest within minutes.
Enjoy our Service:
- 24hr Reception (check in from 04.00pm and check out at 10.00am, check out at 11.00am at weekends)
- Friendly and multilingual staff.
- Daily room cleaning (single and twin)
- Exclusively non smoking rooms
- Credit cards accepted Visa, Amex and Mastercard (+2.95 Euro system charge), EC/ maestro
- Free luggage room
- Free house safe
- Free daily newspaper
- Breakfast buffet: from 7- 10am (8- 11am at weekends)
- Ticket sales
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION
- Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer.
- The hostel's multi- bed rooms require full payment in advance and there is a deposit when renting bed linen (3 ') and hand towels (1 '). In double and single rooms bed linen and hand towels are inclusive.
- In all A&O hotel's and hostel's pets are allowed at an extra 5 - charge per night only in single and double bed rooms, please inquire beforehand.
- Conference rooms and technical appliances are available, please inquire beforehand.
CHECK IN 4 p.m.
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 4 p.m. on the agreed day of the client's arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
CHECK OUT 10 a.m. (11 a.m. at the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the client must vacate the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the client does not vacate the room by this time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6 p.m. for reasons of non-contractual occupation, and if the client vacates the room after 6 p.m. 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the client.
- Until two days prior to arrival until 6 o'clock pm (local time hotel/hostel) free of charge. There is a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night, should the client cancel the room(s) after the aforementioned cancellation period. In a case of non-arrival 100% of the first night will be charged too. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines are irreversible.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
- until 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- until 4 weeks prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- until 8 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- from 7th day prior to arrival 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Not Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Taxes not included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
We will charge the additional city tax at check-in.
The tax is based on the net amount paid by each overnight guest and is estimated as follows:
10.00 Euro = 0 Euro,
25.00 Euro = 0.50 Euro,
50.00 Euro = 1 Euro,
100.00 Euro = 2 Euro,
150.00 Euro = 3 Euro,
200.00 Euro = 4 Euro
Guests under the age of 18
From the age of 14 you can stay in our A&O's all by yourself. All you need is a signed declaration of consent from your parents and a copy of the personal identification from the parent who signed the form.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Station �Reeperbahn� you have to walk at the right side along the Reeperbahn for ca 150m. The A&O is on the left side.
Take the S-Bahn line 1 in direction Wedel or the S-Bahn direction Pinneberg 3 to the station Reeperbahn. From the station the A & O Hamburg Reeperbahn is about 4-5 minutes per feed away. Get the latest information on public transportation in Hamburg: www.hvv.de (Hamburger Verkehrsverbund (HVV))
Take the S-Bahn S1 or S3 from the central station to the station Reeperbahn. Walk about 150m along the Reeperbahn, and you will find the A & O Hamburg Reeperbahn on the left side.
Take the S-Bahn S1 direction Ohlsdorf / Wedel until Reeperbahn station and then follow the directions on foot.
From A7: Leave the A7 at the exit HH-Othmarschen (if you come from the south take the right side of the 'Elbtunnel'). Then ahead the 'Beringstra�e' until the end and turn left into the Julius-Leber-Str, later Max-Brauer-Allee. At the end of the Max-Brauer-Allee turn right. Turn left in the K�nigstra�e, which become the Reeperbahn. From A1: You drive from the A1 onto the A255 and cross the 'Elbbr�cken'. Then you reach 'Billhorner-Br�cken-Stra�e'. Turn left into 'Amsinckstra�e' and drive through the 'Deichtortunnel' onto 'Willy-Brandt-Stra�e'. Following 'Willy-Brandt-Stra�e', later 'Ludwig-Erhardt-Stra�e. You will directly get to 'Reeperbahn', where we will warmly welcome you. From A24: Take the A24 up to the end in the direction HH-Jenfeld. In the roundabout � Horner Kreisel� turn off at the Sievekingsallee, later B�rgerweide. Use the direction Flensburg. Turn right into the Spaldingstra�e, later Willy-Brand-Stra�e and Ludwig-Erhardt-Stra�e. You will directly get to 'Reeperbahn', where we will warmly welcome you.
Fishmarket 2,0 km
Port of Hamburg 2,6 km
Town Hall 2,5 km
Speicherstadt 2,4 km
St. Pauli 1,1 km
Reeperbahn 0,5 km
The Michel 1,4 km
Museum of Ethnology 3,1 km
Schanzenviertel 1,6 km
Jungfernstieg 2,5 km