Wushanyi International Youth Hostel
Wushanyi Intl. Youth Hostel is a member of IYHF, it is located in the pedestrian area, since moved from a garden on the hillside in the city central in April 2011, after 6 years there. The pedestrian area used to be the Imperial center of Latter Song (Nan Song) Dynasty, and the Imperial Street used to be 10 Chinese miles long, from south to north, connecting the Forbidden City, residences of celebrities and well-known shops at that time.
The hostel is only a couple of hundred meters from any of these tourist attractions: The Historical Gate, Traditional Chinese Medical Museum(TCM), Residence of Hu Xueyan, Pedestrian Hefang & Imperial Street. A short 5-minute walk will take you to either Wushan Square or Intime Shopping Mall, and it is just a 15 minutes walk to West Lake. The hostel is about 1.7 km from the main (central) train station - an 11 yuan taxi fare. It is an extremely conveniently place to hang out!
The hostel is a very bright and neat property combined with a Chinese exterior and a Western interior, clean rooms, cozy mattresses and big windows, a spacious lobby with couches and public computers that are always to be occupied freely in any time. Staff at the reception always do their best to be friendly and helpful to guests, who often keep returning from all over the world, either staying in shared dorms or private en suite!
FREE WiFi is available in the shared dorms and communal areas - where there is a pool table for relaxing and meeting fellow guests. Free luggage storage is provided at the reception, train, coach tickets and laundry service with extra charges are also available.
Western and Chinese dishes, as well as a daily breakfast, are served at Cafe Shine 200m away. The hostel and Cafe Shine are run by the same owner.
Look forward to your visiting, and hope you have a good time here.
Please be warned that the hostel moved to a new one in April 2011, please check the new address above.
The hostel is in the pedestrian area, take a taxi to the historical gate (Gulou/Drum Tower). Walk into the pedestrian area through the stone gate, and follow the path as it turns left, then take the next right. You will see the HI and YHAChina signs above the next alley on the right. We are in the alley.
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. There will be an email confirming your reservation after we noticed it. Let us know ahead of time, if you are not able to he here before your scheduled arrival time, otherwise your reservation will be cancelled probably.
2. If you are coming by taxi, ask for a receipt in case you lost stuff in the cab or were overcharged.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Currency exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. A confirmation email will be sent to you, including directions and contact details, after your booking been noticed.
2. Reception Hours: 07 :00~23:59
*Check-in time: 14:00~23:59 (Late check in until 1am, please contact us in advance)
*Check-out time: 07:10~12:00 (Early check-out is possible)
*Arrangements can be made for early check-out and late check-in. Inform us in advance via e-mail is preferred.
3. RMB Cash payment only upon arrival;
4. We offer a private airport transfer service from Dali Airport and Dali Train Station for our guests. All of our private car/mini bus and our experienced drivers are carefully selected to ensure providing our guests a comfortable, safe, fast and efficient transportation. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our driver/representative carrying a sign with your name. They will assist you with your luggage to the waiting vehicle to get you on the road in the quickest and easiest way to our hostel.
If you want to book a private transfer service, please contact with us for confirmation at least 24 hours before your arrival with your flight or train information.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Hangzhou Rail Station:
1. 1.7 kilometres away from the hostel, walk 20mins to Gulou and then to the hostel;
2. Take bus 7/K7, 2 stops to the stop of Mid Zhonghe Road/Zhonghe Lukou, 30m furthermore, cross the road, walk 800m straight down the pedestrian street to No.22 at your left side after the McDonald\'s and Costa Coffee;
3. 11rmb by taxi from the station to Gulou.
From South Railway Station:
1. take bus 301/K301, 20 stops to Gulou stop, 30m furthermore, cross the road, 50m further more till the McDonald\'s, turn left, 200m further more to No.22 at your left side after Costa Coffee;
2. 65-75rmb by taxi from the station to Gulou within 30-35mins.
From Hangzhou Airport:
1. Take shuttle bus to the Main Railway Station, then either walk or take a cab to the hostel;
2. 110rmb by taxi approx from the airport to the historical gate/Gulou.
walking 15 minutes to the West Lake, Bus stops nearby to many places, temples, cinemas, shopping mall, etc.
West Lake, Wushan Square, Chenghuan Temple, shopping mall, public bicycle, McDonnalds, Banks, China Post are nearby;