Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Breakfast Not Included
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- Security Lockers
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
During big fairs (like Domotex, Cebit, Hannover-Messe, LIGNA, Interschutz) only bookings by males are accepted because of the limited sanitary facilities.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
If you have problems finding the hostel, please don't hesitate to contact me on my mobile.
From airport: Take tram S5 to central station. In front of the central station (Ernst-August-Platz)
take tram 10 (direction Ahlem) or 17 (direction Wallensteinstrasse).
Get off at Goetheplatz, it`s the third stop. Cross the roundabout and go to the Lenaustrasse.
You will find the Hostel on the backyard of No. 12.
Arriving by car:
- Coming from direction Frankfurt: Over the A7 direction Hannover up to turnoff Hannover-Anderten. On the B65 direction city center.
- Coming from direction Berlin: Over the A3 direction Hannover up to interchange A2/A7. On the A7 direction Frankfurt, up to turnoff Hannover-Anderten. On the B65 direction city center.
- Coming from direction Hamburg: Over the A7 direction Hannover until turnoff Hannover-Anderten. On the B65 direction city center.
- Coming from direction Dortmund: Over the A2 direction Hannover, up to interchange A2/A7. On the A7 direction Frankfurt, up to Hannover-Anderten. On the B65 direction city center.
Drive on the B65 up to the roundabout 'Landwehr'. Here drive right direction city center to the Ricklinger roundabout.
Drive straight over the roundabout on the Friedrich-Ebert-Street direction city center.
Hold right and drive direction city center on the Ritter-Bruening-Street. Follow the street, turn off in the Humboldtstrasse.
Arriving at the Goetheplatz roundabout cross it and drive in the Lenaustrasse 12.
City center, restaurants, tram and bus station, central station.
My 100 year old Hostel is situated in Inner City, all events
and Restaurants are in a walking distance.
The floors are wooden, the standard is simple.