Hemingway's Hostel is only 10 minutes walking distance from the main train station of Heidelberg (HBF).
If you are using the public transport, you will find us through Bismarckplatz, direction Altstadt, old town.
We are offering you private cozy rooms in the most central location.
Due to our surroundings, you will find a vast gastronomic service close by. However we also offer food and drink in our own Cafe starting at 9.00 in the morning!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free WiFi
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Check In: 3.00 – 11.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Debit Cards
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
You will find us in the old town of Heidelberg, close to Bismarckplatz only 2 minutes away from public transport.
Walking directions from Heidelberg Hbf main train station:
1. Head northwest on Willy-Brandt-Platz 8 m
2. Turn right to stay on Willy-Brandt-Platz 59 m
3. Continue onto Kurfürsten-Anlage 160 m
4. Sharp left to stay on Kurfürsten-Anlage 17 m
5. Turn right to stay on Kurfürsten-Anlage 350 m
6. Turn left to stay on Kurfürsten-Anlage 700 m
7. Turn left onto Rohrbacher Straße/B3 130 m
8. Turn right onto Plöck 110 m
9. Turn left onto Sofienstraße/B3 97 m
10. Turn right onto Hauptstraße 100 m
11. Turn left onto Fahrtgasse
Destination will be on the right 150 m
Our Guesthouse is located only 5 minutes from Heidelberg's castle, on the river Neckar, close to one of Germany's oldest universities.